Cleansing oil/lotion

nicole

kose cleansing oil for eye and lip makeup is 43 if i didnt remember wrongly =)
tried out the loreal eye and lip makeup remover recently and i pretty like it , remove mine waterproof eye makeup quite easily , and doesnt leave a oily feeling after that =) plus its cheap too , 14plus for one bottle =)

Carol

kose cleansing oil for eye and lip makeup is 43 if i didnt remember wrongly =)
tried out the loreal eye and lip makeup remover recently and i pretty like it , remove mine waterproof eye makeup quite easily , and doesnt leave a oily feeling after that =) plus its cheap too , 14plus for one bottle =)
Is sold in Watsons right ? Wad's the name of it ?

tiziana

U can try ZA . I personally feel it's the best alternative for Biore's . I don't like Biore can't remove much make up and the texture not smooth either and pricey . ZA is same price as Biore bt much better .
you use the biore u got pump enough ma? i pump not a lot de but from wad i see, it helps to clean off my make up throughly, after cleaning away my makeup, i will wash my face with facial foam and my face looks really clean. I think becuz u are using foundation powder tts y cannot remove much make up, but for me, im using compact powder so its not bad for me :tlaugh:

CynCyn

Remember to update aft you've tried :001_302:
Heard raves on it and thought of trying too .
I don't think it's good doesn't cleans well especially mascara . I sold it off after I tried once .

Buy Loreal cleansing oil , it's sold in Compass pt metro .

CynCyn

you use the biore u got pump enough ma? i pump not a lot de but from wad i see, it helps to clean off my make up throughly, after cleaning away my makeup, i will wash my face with facial foam and my face looks really clean. I think becuz u are using foundation powder tts y cannot remove much make up, but for me, im using compact powder so its not bad for me :tlaugh:
I always pump alot one for Biore cos I find not oily enough . But for Za and Fancl a little pump will do the job .

leesm105

I use fancl b4, but find it abit ex to maintain. I prefer cleansing lotion from Forever Living Products. Sometimes alt to use the cleansing lotion & cleansing oil then follow by scrupt. Now, I am using the cleaning from Melaleuca >> Melaleuca Product Store.
So far so good.

CynCyn

I use fancl b4, but find it abit ex to maintain. I prefer cleansing lotion from Forever Living Products. Sometimes alt to use the cleansing lotion & cleansing oil then follow by scrupt. Now, I am using the cleaning from Melaleuca >> Melaleuca Product Store.
So far so good.
Where can I get Forever Living Products in Sg ?
I tried before their scrubs etc. but was from my uncle's gf .

leesm105

FLP (Forever Living Products) have a Office in SG at the old address of "Tong Ji Hospital" at Eu Tong Sen St. I joined the member to get the products for my own use. You can PM me if you wish to knows more (btw, I will not hard sell...)

FLP address in SG:
50 Eu Tong Sen Street,
Singapore 059803.
Tel : 65- 6222.2221
Mon ~ Fri : 9:30am~10:00pm, Sat : 1:00pm~5:30pm
Next to Apollo Centre. Walking distance from MOM Building.

CynCyn

FLP (Forever Living Products) have a Office in SG at the old address of "Tong Ji Hospital" at Eu Tong Sen St. I joined the member to get the products for my own use. You can PM me if you wish to knows more (btw, I will not hard sell...)

FLP address in SG:
50 Eu Tong Sen Street,
Singapore 059803.
Tel : 65- 6222.2221
Mon ~ Fri : 9:30am~10:00pm, Sat : 1:00pm~5:30pm
Next to Apollo Centre. Walking distance from MOM Building.
Do they have a website ?

angtan

cleansing oil-fancl & kose
cleansing milk-loreal & paul & joe

prefer cleansing milk

Heard that DHC cleansing oil is good as well. from Japan but you can also get from taiwan.

Last edited:

retrobell

anyone use Neutrogena cleansing oil? my cheek seem to dry out after using it. =( but the good point is, it really remove all the trace dirts. My skin type is normal/combi, suitable for cleansing oil or cleansing milk?

badtzzz

anyone use Neutrogena cleansing oil? my cheek seem to dry out after using it. =( but the good point is, it really remove all the trace dirts. My skin type is normal/combi, suitable for cleansing oil or cleansing milk?
i use neutrogena cleansing oil...also normal/combi skin..consider a bit dry in the nose area..not much problem with tat..it doesn't remove all traces of makeup...sometimes wipe with cotton wool still got a bit...

LadySilver

I have tried many brands and I like Fancl MCO the best. It removes stubborn makeup well, doesn't dry up skin, and is gentle to the skin. It doesn't feel oily on face, just 2 pumps to remove entire face! ;)

I like Lancome makeup remover, the one in blue, it removes very well, but is slightly pricy. Non-oily and smells nice.

I tried the Lancome cleansing milk, it not bad but I find it slightly oily, which is more deem more dry skin.

I tried Biore cleansing oil, not bad works like fancl and smells really nice. But I find it oily, and it sting my eyes when used for removing eye makeup.

Loreal remover, blue ones, oily and non oily remover, are not bad. But I find the waterproof one better in removing mascara, etc.

Loreal cleansing milk is a turnoff because it too oily!!

Dior makeup remover also not bad, smells really nice. But needs more pumps to remove stubborn makeup, quite expensive.

Neturogena cleansing oil slightly oily and I find it drying and harsh for skin.

Tried J&J baby oil, but it very oily, and sting my eyes.