Clearblue Pregnancy Test Kit

annie

anyone got inaccurate results with this test kit before? i heard many people says its very accurate. just wondering if any mummies got inaccurate readings from it before.. i missed my menses last mth and tested 2 times. got both negative results but menses has yet to come. still waiting...:nah:

apollo

anyone got inaccurate results with this test kit before? i heard many people says its very accurate. just wondering if any mummies got inaccurate readings from it before.. i missed my menses last month and tested 2 times. got both negative results but menses has yet to come. still waiting...:nah:
i think it is accurate but i did get negative when i just miss menses for 2-3days. actu it is not tt the kit is not accurate. it could be ur preg hormones not high? for my case, it is the hormones i think cos i tested 1 week later and was able to get light positive results =)

PinkDiamonds

for me it has been the most accurate pregnancy test kit i use.

for my 1st pregnancy I tested 1 week after my period was missing.

for my 2nd pregnancy I tested on the day my period supposed to come and got a positive. i did use the morning pee as it's said to contain the higher hcg levels, thus if really positive should be able to show.

if ur menses is usually regular and still missing, maybe u want to drop by the clinic and have a check?

annie

hmm ok cos ive been feeling sleepy, giddiness, n having alot of white discharge(since last mth) (same as my previous pregnancy) n this week start to have painful nipples, n cramps but tested 2 times negative.. the last pregnancy i didnt use clearblue but also tested 3 times negative though the last time i tested, i was 4weeks preggy. the 5th week i went to hospital to check n doc say pregnant 5th week.. maybe my HCG level not high. shall ait a while more before testing again or go to doc..

jas2909

For my case, I tested 1 week after missing period.. and it gimme very very faint.. almost imaginary band.. re-do with 3 sticks across 1 week.. all results were faint.. I guess it's the hcg level too low? maybe u need to observe the result very carefully.. might have super duper faint band too..

shespice

Hi,
I think Clearblue is usually accurate but maybe you may want to give another week to test again if you don't think its necessary to go to doc yet.
I tested with a different brand earlier but was negative (but it may be due to testing too early). So I waited for another week before I test again with Clearblue and this time the lines were still faint but according to instructions, even faint still considered at preggie. So I went to gynae to confirm and that was at about the 5th or 6th weeks of being preggie.
Hope you have good news! :)

PinkDiamonds

actually, if u really suspect u r pregnant and want to find out, i suggest u go to the doctor and get a blood test done.

maine78

Clearblue gives accurate results. I tested positive but it's a faint plus sign. I tested 2 days before my menses is due.

mummytingting

Me too, i want to sell LH Ovulation Test and Pregnancy test (Strip)

Brand New Medex Pregnancy test card
Expiry date : > then 2 years
1 box : 1 pcs : $7.50
Left 10 box

Fortel Pregnancy test Kit
Expiry date :> 2 years
1 box - 1 pcs : $8.50
Left 3 box

Fortel LH Ovulation test kit
1 box - 5pcs : $34.50
Left 3 Box

No more stock. Sorry.

Last edited:

sepbaby

Hi all,

I have the following to let go as I am currently pregnant after using the Clearblue ovulation test kit!

Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test kit (7tests): $49

Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test kit (5tests + 1 test removed from packaging):$40

Also have one step pregnancy test strips (13pcs)which I can give FOC with the above purchases

Drop me an email at sepbaby11@gmail.com if interested

Hi all,

I have a ClearBlue Digital Pregnancy Test Kit to let go at $18 (previously bought at $24.90 from Watsons). Stocked on too many when I was trying to conceive early this year - only needed to use 1!

Do PM me for more details.
Thanks and have a lovely Friday :)

puzzling

Hi all, have tried using the clearblue digital pregnancy kit 2 days back after missing my period for almost 2mths, got the result of 1-2 pregnant which according to the box it says i am suppose to be pregnant 3-4 weeks. should i go to a GP to do a blood test to confirm that or should i just go to a gynae to seek further advise?