Clenbuterol HCl Astralean 40 mcg any experiences?

Silvery

I see here many topics dedicated to various Weight Loss Products Reductil, Acompia, Xenical...

What about
Clenbuterol HCl Astralean 40 mcg, has anybody heard of it or maybe used it?
I was referred to try it if I do not have to lose too many kg and want to tone my body :)

I have read that many Hollywood stars are using it, so would be interested to find out if it worked for you, any opinions at least. . .

Last edited:

Silvery

So, I asked if anybody knows about Astralean Clenbuterol 40 mcg and got no answers yet. Well, would like to tell you that I've already ordered Astralean Clenbuterol 40 mcg.
I am using the pills already the 7th day and feel much better. I had started to transform the tummy fat a little into muscle, I see myself a little slimmer in the mirror. :001_302: Would like to tell you that I do not need to lose many kgs, some 5-6.
So, hope by the day 28th to lose these kg. will let you know in 3 weeks.

dollyly

Hi

My son used Clenbuterol back in 2012 and lost all his fat & sculptured his body very well. The side effects are not very pleasant and it is needed to do workouts but it's really worthy.

Last edited:

Sarah1980

My husband has used Clenbuterol 40 mcg. He wanted to lose his tummy fat and build some muscles. He bought his clen tablets from the same drugstore where I got my sibutramine capsules.
He used the product for 1 month and achieved great results ...

Last edited:

Silvery

My husband has used Clenbuterol 40 mcg. He wanted to lose his tummy fat and build some muscles. He bought his clen tablets from the same drugstore where I got my sibutramine capsules.
He used the product for 1 month and achieved great results ...
hi, to all reading this thread!
I have a good news: Clenbuterol HCL Astralean is again available in new dosage: 60 mcg on the website where I bought my first supply. So, if more people want to buy they have from what to choose: 2 dosages are available now.
Slim down by burning fat into muscle with Clenbuterol tablets :Dancing_wub:

stephan82

Hi everyone!
Yeah, Clen works very well ! My husband ordered his first set of Clenbuterol Astralean three weeks ago online on (www.meridiareductil.com) as a recommendation from one of his friends who works in a gym. He managed to lose almost 15 kg during this period with proper diet and exercise. He wasn't able to lose weight and now the weight just fell off of him. He looks so toned. I confirm that the results are incredible

Lorene

Hi everyone!
Yeah, Clen works very well ! My husband ordered his first set of Clenbuterol Astralean three weeks ago online on (www.meridiareductil.com) as a recommendation from one of his friends who works in a gym. He managed to lose almost 15 kg during this period with proper diet and exercise. He wasn't able to lose weight and now the weight just fell off of him. He looks so toned. I confirm that the results are incredible
Hey
It really worked for my buddy. He purchased his clen pills from the same site as your husband...and lost 13 kg in two weeks, and around 20 overall after a month. I think clenbuterol is pretty effective.. nothing else helped him that good so far.

keyra

Hi everyone!
Hello
I recently purchased my first set of Clen tablets from this site and looking forward to achieving great results. I also was adviced to take these pills by one of my friends who works in a gym and she told me to take clen 2 weeks and then 2 weeks off. And then again, if I want to, I can repeat the cycle up to 6 times. She also told me that the pills won't do all the work, so I have to diet and work out. I think I'll start to take the first pill next week. I'm aware about the side effects that could appear but I hope that everything will be OK :)

collynne

I have always been a little overweight and decided to make a change.
It is now 2/17/2017 and have lost 7 lbs. so I now weigh 161. I got those results with a semi-strict diet and working out frequently (about 5-6 days a week). I don't have a ton of weight to lose so it hasn't melted off as fast as others but those pills Clenbuterol definitely works ! Just have extreme dry mouth. I would recommend this to anyone serious about losing weight. Will update again in a month!!!

kostinak

Slimming Pills - https://qualitypillsprovider.com I have found these tabIets to work very well, I have tried other supplements in the past that were OK but did not seem to match the claims. These tabIets started to suppress my appetite quite quickly which was the first sign and after just over a week I did seem to have lost some weight around my tummy in particular. Delivery was quick and I have been impressed with the product.

Last edited: