Clomid success

cutecute

Hi ladies,

May I noe anyone take clomid successfully conceived in the 1st cycle?

I had took 150mg clomid (my 1st cycle) on the days 5 of my period for 5 days.

What is the success rate for clomid?

jal

Clomid did not worked for me... Probably it was because I forgot to take on 1 day & continued taking it the next.

leefionyap

I got preg 3 times (2 MC) on clomid. And i always strike it on the first time (after MC i stop for a 6 mth and try again). However, i only took 2 pills.

Imah

Hi ladies, im in some confusion..
I took clomid(50mg), my 1st cycle.. den i went for blood test on my 21st day, gynae informed that my level has not reached the optimal. she read as 27.3. but mentioned that i had reacted to clomid from my previous blood test.

I want to know does that mean i still have not ovulated or?
She asked me to increase my dosage to 100 mg for my next cycle..
what is the ideal level it should be.. Feeling so disappointed.. =(

I got preg 3 times (2 MC) on clomid. And i always strike it on the first time (after MC i stop for a 6 month and try again). However, i only took 2 pills.

Imah

Clomid is a med prescribed to those who don't ovulate regularly. It is to be consumed usually from day 2 to day 5 during ur AF. It helps to increase ur progesterone level to lead to ovulation..
Folic acid is a supplement to prepare ur body for preg.. it prevents defects in feotus i tink.. something like vitamin good for body..

November - for all those 4 mths.. u took the same dosage or increase?

Lim2528

i'm also on clomid (50mg) too. 1st cycle, Doc said that I'm react to the clomid as there ovulation occurs but due to infection did not try for the whole cycle (wasted). Doc give me 2 more cycle and 2nd cycle failed (mense come already). Now hope this last cycle will success because I dont't wish to keep having clomid due to the side effect of this drugs.

I notices that if I took clomid, my the mense flow is lesser but the cycle become regular.

Imah

Hi Lim,

May i ask did the doc read to u ur reading wen u went for the day21 blood test?
what was the optimal u shd get to show if ur ovulation? may i know?
i hope this cycle shall be a success to u! Good luck!

leefionyap

Normal gyane will give us 1 pill to try first. then when on the 21st day, take blood test to see if we are ovulating.

If the blood test show you are not ovulating, the gynae will increase the dosage, which mean to 2 pills. and again blood test is needed to comfirm that you are ovulating.

I also did not ovulate when i take 1 pill, thus my gynae ask me to take 2 pills.

My sister also took 2 pills for her to ovulate. She too successed on the first try.

Thus i think most of the ppl need 2 pills to ovulate.

The maximum of dosage to take is 4 pill.

Lim2528

Hi Lim,

May i ask did the doc read to you your reading wen you went for the day21 blood test?
what was the optimal you should get to show if your ovulation? may i know?
i hope this cycle shall be a success to you! Good luck!
Doc didn't tell me the reading but he said I did ovulation on the 1st cycle.

cutecute

Thanks ladies

I'm still in the 1st cycle. I took the clomid on 14 Jul to 18 Jul (CD5-9),
but my AF not here until now, measure my basal temp every morning at 7am, range from 35.8-36.2 oni, very low. Now CD40 days, my AF not yet report.

I visit my gynae last Fri, he say dun nid to induce my AF, not so early cum, & say I not yet ovulation. So clomid will delay AF as well. Normally, my AF will arrive in 28-32 days. But b4 clomid, I was on GNRH agonists injection for 4 months to suppress my AF.

So nw my AF all mix up :(

I hope my AF faster cum, so tat I can try for 2nd cycle clomid.

Do anyone experience sweat a lot on & off when you are on clomid??