CMA Arithmetic

tchloe73

I have just started my elder boy in CMA. He just completed a term and I'm continueing with it. I have heard quite good feedback from friends.

mumsietay

May I know how old is your son? So far does your son enjoy the lessons and is it stressful? What are the fees like and how long is the entire course? Do you need to sit in the class as well?? So sorry for asking so many questions... :p

Mrs Wee

Yes, I am interested to know the reviews of CMA too? I heard its good! My child is preparing for her PSLE.

Vivs29

My boy in Cma for a year plus. I enrol him when he is 4 yr old.
It really help him to focus. He is now learning formula n can do sum n subtraction like (40-5-8=..).
I'm quite happy with his result ESP fir his age of 5 now.
But everyday he need spent time doing all his abacus homework - 5 books this yr. Every week must finish 2-3 pages per book. So must really b discipline.

longvale

i have tried cma, kumon, shichida and some others, still with not much results. then i realised through my friend about some brain training which actually tune the brain so the child can be smarter. my son who is in p3 is currently having private brain training at home and he has since scored above 90 marks for all his subjects. the training is not dry as the trainer uses a lot of manipulatives, not so much on pen and paper. my son could concentrate and think so much more and he likes doing maths olympiad. our chinese is not so good as we don't really speak that at home, but still he scores above 90.

i am even thinking of letting my daughter do the private brain training as she is going into p1 next year.

bb2007

Hi,

There are quite a number of books to complete, so the best age to learn CMA is K2 when they are numerically
more ready, and able to hold their pencil.

For those keen in CMA, there is 8% discount for one term for referral and referree.
Those who are keen quote my son serial number for discount.
email me at hirade85@yahoo.com.sg

vinapout

i have tried cma, kumon, shichida and some others, still with not much results. then i realised through my friend about some brain training which actually tune the brain so the child can be smarter. my son who is in p3 is currently having private brain training at home and he has since scored above 90 marks for all his subjects. the training is not dry as the trainer uses a lot of manipulatives, not so much on pen and paper. my son could concentrate and think so much more and he likes doing maths olympiad. our chinese is not so good as we don't really speak that at home, but still he scores above 90.

i am even thinking of letting my daughter do the private brain training as she is going into p1 next year.
Hi can you pm me what kind of private brain training? Can you give me the number of the teacher? Would like to try brain training for my dd as well!
How much is the tuition fee as well?

Your reply will be well appreciated.

Tomato76

i have tried cma, kumon, shichida and some others, still with not much results. then i realised through my friend about some brain training which actually tune the brain so the child can be smarter. my son who is in p3 is currently having private brain training at home and he has since scored above 90 marks for all his subjects. the training is not dry as the trainer uses a lot of manipulatives, not so much on pen and paper. my son could concentrate and think so much more and he likes doing maths olympiad. our chinese is not so good as we dont't really speak that at home, but still he scores above 90.

Hi Longvale,
I'm interested in the brain training for my daughter. Can you please share what kind of training and the teacher's contact as well as the course fee?
Thanks.