CMI Advertisements.... :)

Daddy D

Alpha Male
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My2tsT4tOK0[/MEDIA]

Note: Preg mums avoid watching the vid...

Why they use the YOG thingy in this Family ad?? Duhhh... and the blind little gal... doesn't work for me...

xover

"It's not cool to pick not your nose openly... it's not cool to litter"
http://app2.nea.gov.sg/NEADownload.aspx?res_sid=20100623561006123387

"It's not cool to bully... it's not cool to litter"
http://app2.nea.gov.sg/NEADownload.aspx?res_sid=20100623880581515945

:err::err::err::err::err::err::err:
They actually pay the advert person for such taglines???

Agree!! It's really most cmi one! *faint* :shyxxx:

I think MCYS has this approach, to use emotional stuff to pass message to the viewers.

EnFlor

Maybe such short movie-liked adverts may give a profound effect on viewers. Lousy or Excellent, as long as an advert can get pple to stop and talk about it, like we do here....hey, that is a good advert in the eyes of the developer/creator. Coz just discussing about it, is in a way promoting the ad. Errmm, dont u think so ??

Saw the one on the Kungfu Hustler Aunty who shouted at the top of her lungs that got the beefy men flying to the dustbin ??? That one is quirky...so impolite of her to scream like that and all those pai-kia disrespecting an elderly hmmm....a lil' twisted there. :nah:

Phoebii Cheng

Maybe such short movie-liked adverts may give a profound effect on viewers. Lousy or Excellent, as long as an advert can get pple to stop and talk about it, like we do here....hey, that is a good advert in the eyes of the developer/creator. Coz just discussing about it, is in a way promoting the ad. Errmm, dont you think so ??

Saw the one on the Kungfu Hustler Aunty who shouted at the top of her lungs that got the beefy men flying to the dustbin ??? That one is quirky...so impolite of her to scream like that and all those pai-kia disrespecting an elderly hmmm....a lil' twisted there. :nah:
I saw that too......like the Stephen Chow movie

AugBoyz

Maybe such short movie-liked adverts may give a profound effect on viewers. Lousy or Excellent, as long as an advert can get pple to stop and talk about it, like we do here....hey, that is a good advert in the eyes of the developer/creator. Coz just discussing about it, is in a way promoting the ad. Errmm, dont you think so ??

I think this one is targeting the foreigners or FT who perhaps does not know the "rules" of our country; ie DO NOT LITTER :001_302:

Daddy D

Alpha Male
here is the intro of the YOG little Girl's Hope advert
Channel NewsAsia - MCYS releases new ad for YOG - channelnewsasia.com
"Richard Tan, MCYS director (communications & international relations), said: "We're very inspired by what she said. This is her story, and we hope what she says will inspire Singaporeans and our friends all over the world...."

Noted....
I think it'll be more inspiring if they don't try to squeeze the YOG thingy in...
esp the part where the blind girl's dream is to watch the YOG??? A bit hard to digest lehhh....