Coconut drink

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by minako85, Nov 2, 2010.

1. minako85

minako85 Member

Hi,

Can I drink those coconut drink bought from ntuc.?? Nw third trimester can drink le right ...?

2. PTB7476

PTB7476 Well-Known Member

I tOt it is one month before edd cos they are quite Liang and we dun wan to get too Liang at the beginning of 3rd tri. For me I only start taking them on the weekend and my ADD is 2wks from today

3. eurostar

eurostar Member

so far I onli took 2x as scare too liang as well

4. eurostar

eurostar Member

oh btw ntuc is those young coconut??
    u should buy those big big one...

5. minako85

minako85 Member

Ya I bought those young coconut from ntuc... Actually I got no idea gt different type... Does it matter or make any difference??

6. PTB7476

was told we should only buy young coconut ...and in our last tri our body heat is higher...and drinking them really shiok... / refreshing...
    but sometime when we buy from outside those cunning merchant say yah yah young coconut but when opened it is not haiz...

btw the diff between young and old is the meat... young coconut u can scratch the meat off very easily and they are not so thick...but for old one... very thick and hard to scratch off

minako85 likes this.
  7. Delynna

Delynna New Member

Hi Minako,

You should take the young coconut. DO NOT EAT the flesh if not it will defeat the purpose. Cos the flesh is consider "heaty" as per advise by my consulted sinseh (DUnno true anot?).. Btw i oni took the coconut drink in the last mth (once a week) b4 my EDD.

minako85 likes this.
  8. eurostar

eurostar Member

wow so drink young or old coconut
    anyway drink liao dun tink so muchie lah....
    ya me drink onli nvr eat the meat

9. PTB7476

but the meat is the nicest part...

i was told to eat meat else just drinking alone maybe too liang

10. shespice

shespice Member

I also bought the coconuts from NTUC. It's the little ones which sometimes can get from restaurants and they call it botak coconut and usually from Thailand. Nice and refreshing!

11. shespice

shespice Member

I also bought the coconuts from NTUC. It's the little ones which sometimes can get from restaurants and they call it botak coconut and usually from Thailand. Nice and refreshing!

12. minako85

minako85 Member

The one I bought from ntuc is Thai young coconut.. And I also ate some of the meat so nt too liang.. Just nice...

13. P4nic

P4nic Member

i dun really like the taste of coconut drink.. but no choice i guess

14. PTB7476

i love it...but only had 3 to date ...but wont be taking anymore since going C sect next week haha

15. P4nic

P4nic Member

so far i only had 2-3 sips hahaha