Coding school for kids

valeriepl

Hi, I just recently moved here from Taipei. I'm looking for a coding school for my 10 years old boy. Anyone have any recommendations?

vinniesaprino

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Hi valerie, you might want to check out First Code Academy. My son is learning Scratch with them and he really enjoys it! I've sent him to another coding school earlier but this is so far the best.

They are running Open House on the 19th. Do check them out: [/FONT]http://bit.ly/2faaa0J

Anna Li

Wow that is so neat. My husband does coding for a living and he needs to remember a lot because of it. We attended a web seminar that not only applies to me and my husband but also to our child as well. Until now I still use what I learned from him.

xiehui1128

Wow that is so neat. My husband does coding for a living and he needs to remember a lot because of it. We attended a web seminar that not only applies to me and my husband but also to our child as well. Until now I still use what I learned from him.
that's so nice, would you mind sharing the method?

Millaey

Giving out coding tuitions to prepare your kids for the future that contains drastic changes.

GCE Olevel will be offering computing as a subject soon and those who are interested to enroll their children to computing should join us soon!

For those who want to prepare their child for GCE Olevel computing, we will be following closely to the syllabus and teach them accordingly. Our tutors are highly trained doing well academically and some are already working full-time as a coder. You can ask more about their qualification before deciding to join us!

Rates:
Beginner level ( for primary school ) : $50/h
Intermediate level : $100++/h

We believe that it is very important for your children to have a strong foundation in coding. Many of the high paying jobs at the moment require some sort of coding ( some fresh graduates are already earning 6 digits annually upon graduation ). However, we believe that coding is what it takes for this generation to live luxuriously now, but coding will the bare minimum for the next generation to live decently comfortable. It is not hard to tell that the whole world is going more advanced and a lot of jobs will be lost and taken over by machineries or robots. It is our collective duty to ensure the next generation is prepared for this drastic change.

Contact us at millaeycoding@gmail.com

webminders

Ignite Your Creativity with Scratch!

Join Our Online Coding Bootcamp

Calling all young creators and future innovators! Are you ready for an exciting coding adventure that unlocks your imagination? Join our online coding bootcamp and dive into the world of Scratch!

Day 1: Animation Awesomeness
Learn Scratch basics and create animated stories.
Bring characters to life and craft captivating tales.

Day 2: Game On!
Transform your skills into interactive games.
Design challenges and become a game master.

Day 3: Unleash Your Creativity
Craft your own Scratch masterpiece.
Share your creation with friends and family!

When: 27-29 November 2023

Why Choose Us:

Experienced instructors passionate about fostering creativity.
Safe and interactive online learning.
No coding experience needed—perfect for beginners.
Small classes for personalized guidance.
Join a supportive community of young creators.

Ready to Create Magic? Secure Your Spot Today! Whatsapp us now @ 8854 6715

Have Questions? Contact Us: +65 8854 6715 / admin@webmindersacademy.com

Don't miss this opportunity to bring your ideas to life and unleash your creativity with Scratch! Join our online coding bootcamp and embark on a journey of endless possibilities.