Colic-ky premmie?

DSinMummy

hi mummies, anyone has any advise for really serious colic?

my 2nd girl has been cranky for the past week. And it's always at a certain time of the day, unfortunately that's night time abt 9 pm onwards.

She will scream and scream and scream... no matter what we do cant pacify her, even after we've done our 'checklist' on her diapers, bringing her into an air-con room, carrying her and walk around... We've also noticed she bends herself, like trying to stand, during this period of time.

We've tried giving her colic drops & grip water. We find grip water doesn't quite help. Colic drop seems better. But other than med, is there anything else we can do?

btw, she's using NUK milk bottle, on enfalac formula. is this any area of concern?

MomoMummy

hi dsinmummy, i also in need of advise for colic babies.

DD kept crying every night from 6-10pm. ( used to be 9-2am ) after tt when she fell asleep she is fine throughout the night. it is realli heart pain to see her cry. n cry till v loud tt kind... i dunno what is the cause too.

onli thing i can do is to hug her, walk around and wait for her to fall asleep.
read that pple now also dunno what is the cause of colic. drops is for stomach but i tried, still the same.

i using friso but dunno if its the milk problem. :embarrassed:

joelynlee80

Hi Mummies,

maybe you can try to use rid wind instead of colic drop. My GP said is not so good for baby health if there are too small. Rid wind is more mild to baby stomach also.

Sometimes can try to help the baby to massage when they are not crying. Try to burp them in between the feeding. Example: Feed or 2 oz stop awhile and burp them, it will help also.

Or you can try to make a towel arm by ironing it and pad on the baby body.

God bless (^_^)

anabella

my twins were like that too..both will cry cry cry from 7pm and stop around midnight..we started with enfalac too..we try everything..rid wind does help..finally we found a routine that works..we will bathe them at 6 plus..feed them..they will fall asleep by 8 latest and will sleep till around 2 am..we also change their milk to Nan HA..they are better on it..