Comfy shoes for work

meiteoh

Anyone has any recommendation on shoes that will be comfy to walk in yet look great at the office? Coz I'll be walking to work/MRT and back every day plus am going to carry stuff with my baby on the way back.

Am wondering if Clarks is better than Hush Puppies or any regular brand with a low heel will do just fine.

diymummy

I'm wearing Scholl. It's comfy once it is seasoned. I also have a pair of Clarks but I find Clarks abit more chunky.

Both have low heeled versions. Saw them at Isetan.

I've not tried Hush Puppies.

But one thing with Scholl and Clarks is that the shoes are loud! Hhahaha.. You know.. The "click clock click clock" as you walk.

THE SAID'S

Anyone has any recommendation on shoes that will be comfy to walk in yet look great at the office? Coz I'll be walking to work/MRT and back every day plus am going to carry stuff with my baby on the way back.

Am wondering if Clarks is better than Hush Puppies or any regular brand with a low heel will do just fine.
While i was preggie and working, i used Clarks and Kumfs. The latter is super comfy and best of all, it caters to my broad feet. Clarks are fine, but if you have more to splurge maybe shoud try Kumfs.

thepinkdot

departmental stores such as tangs and robinsons carry naturalizer..

geox has its own boutique store..

kumfs.. no idea

hush puppies.. dept stores and its own store.

meiteoh

Coolies!

I went to look around...hai, no size, especially the pair I was eyeing by Clarks. :( So ended up getting other brands. Hopefully it'll be comfy enough once I break into them. ^^

Ting

my sis told me PAZZION is very comfy.
she wear high heels to work everyday but she told me so far its the most comfy brand she wore.
she also hv a pair of flats from PAZZION n she mentioned it is really comfy.
well, hv yet to invest in one yet~

jojoki

meiteoh,

keep ur nicey shoes in ur office. wear sandals or ur usual comfy shoes to work, change n thn chg again when off work. Thats wat I have been doing for years! haha

allycat

meiteoh,

keep ur nicey shoes in ur office. wear sandals or ur usual comfy shoes to work, change n thn chg again when off work. Thats wat I have been doing for years! haha
Hmmm, will have to get a shoe rack for the office then :D But sometimes the comfy doesnt match the clothes you're wearing and you'll look a bit weired...

jojoki

Hmmm, will have to get a shoe rack for the office then :D But sometimes the comfy doesnt match the clothes you're wearing and you'll look a bit weired...
haha get those shoes that will match any kind of clothes.. haha true also hor...

meiteoh

Trace (sp) and Everest...not very "branded" items but I like the design and they were comfy when I tried them out while babywearing Eva.

jojoki, yeah was thinking of doing that but here's the lame part - the only pair of sandals I have are those sporty-hiking type of sandals. Hardly matchy with any of my outfits except for super casual or hiking related. :( Since moving to Switzerland, I've been stocking up more on boots than on work-shoes and strappy heels, which I have, are more for parties than work. :(

Although when I look back at my work days, I had heaps of work shoes loh but they had four inch heels. XD

camom

*Confession time*

I still wear my 3 - 4 inches heels even when I am carrying bb. I also run in them so yup, they've been broken in fine. My office has dress code so I can't wear sandals/mules to work then change cos might meet the boss on the way in. Only Friday is dress down day.

I like Aldo, they are pretty comfortable.

Ting

i used to wear my 3-4 inches heels to work n bring pin to CC too.
but i changed to shorter heels n flats once pin starts running too fast.
haha, cos i nearly tripped a few times running after her in my high heels!
meiteoh, my mum's been wearing everbest if im not wrong. she says its very comfy for her as she is working a outdoor job which requires her to walk very much the whole day.

allycat

*Confession time*

I still wear my 3 - 4 inches heels even when I am carrying baby. I also run in them so yup, they've been broken in fine. My office has dress code so I can't wear sandals/mules to work then change cos might meet the boss on the way in. Only Friday is dress down day.

I like Aldo, they are pretty comfortable.
Wow camom, u very good leh. I cant wear anything higher than 2 inches. Feel too wobbly and not steady, so a bit scared :001_302:

CanCanMum

Hush puppies are expensive and not comfy at all, i have wide and big feet, so they are not for me

Clarks are good, worth the $$

i wear sneakers to work though.............hehe~~~

and i change to slippers during work haha~~~

CanCanMum

my sis told me PAZZION is very comfy.
she wear high heels to work everyday but she told me so far its the most comfy brand she wore.
she also have a pair of flats from PAZZION n she mentioned it is really comfy.
well, have yet to invest in one yet~

OHhhh really?????????????

tat day tat shop u were asking us huhhhhh

allycat

Hush puppies are expensive and not comfy at all, i have wide and big feet, so they are not for me

Clarks are good, worth the $$

i wear sneakers to work though.............hehe~~~

and i change to slippers during work haha~~~
Slippers are no no in my office. There's a distance between the MRT station to my office so I'm usually on flats. Will be putting the shoe rack when I return to work, lolz.