Commonly asked interview questions

CynCyn

Hi all , can share with me what are the commonly asked interview questions to enable yrself to score better for a job interview .
I know nuts about it and whenever the interviewer bombard me with questions I'd be tongue tied I do not know how to answer their weird questions .

Pls share as I'm preparing myself for upcoming interviews for office jobs .

LoVeS

They will ask :

What do u see urself in the near future?

What do u knw about our company?

Tell us more about ur previous jobscope?

Why did u leave ur previous job?

What is ur expecting pay?

Can you cope stress?

Can you do OT? (for companies who will ask u do OT so nt all will ask)

Tats abt all i can tink of since my last jobs are all office work BUT my memory is failing me so if i tink of anymore will add on to ya kkz?:tlaugh: Hope it helps ya btw the 1st qns ALOT of companies will ask one so b prepare wif an answer for it. Another gd point u haf to take note is the 2nd qns i put coz it is GD tat u knw more abt the company b4 u go interview coz they will wan to knw if u knw anything abt their company n aso if u do any "homework" on the company b4 heading for the interview..

BunnyKiss

For office job? As in receptionist/admin?

If yes, should be about what you know(phone etiquette, filing, computing, price quoting) and what you dont know.

Willing to work after hours (especially if you have kids) during lunch, or weekends.

Previous job history. Job objective (to make sure you're not seasonal hoppers), reason for leaving previous job.

Why u'r suitable for this position. What's ur expectation. What is ur strength/weakness. Mostly depend on the interviewer.

For me, most of my interview involves technical know-how, e.g. brief exams. Just be polite and dress nicely. First impression on how to carry yourself matters a lot.

All the best.