Conceive for Fully BF Mummy

Crashz

Hi Mummy here..

What is the chance like to conceive when fully BF and menses is not here yet?? when is the best time? Any Sharing? :we2Randy-git:

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
Hi Mummy here..

What is the chance like to conceive when fully BF and menses is not here yet?? when is the best time? Any Sharing? :we2Randy-git:
yes it is possible. The difficult part is knowing when each woman's fertility returns. You see, you're fertile before your first period returning. A period is actually the sign of a failed fertility cycle. I do know of one friend who's last mensus (if I'm not wrong) was somewhere in the late 90s... imagine the scene at the gynae's during her first visit. LOL! last edd... err... ninety... anyway, one way of tracking your fertility is measuring your basal temperature every morning. Do a google on that... there's loads of resources. Another method would be tracking the consistency of your discharges. Many ladies use these two methods together for greater accuracy. personally, I got pregnant each subsequent time with only 2-3 irregular periods in between so I was never sure when the next period would come and whether I was in fact pregnant. hths.

Crashz

yes it is possible. The difficult part is knowing when each woman's fertility returns. You see, you're fertile before your first period returning. A period is actually the sign of a failed fertility cycle. I do know of one friend who's last mensus (if I'm not wrong) was somewhere in the late 90s... imagine the scene at the gynae's during her first visit. LOL! last edd... err... ninety... anyway, one way of tracking your fertility is measuring your basal temperature every morning. Do a google on that... there's loads of resources. Another method would be tracking the consistency of your discharges. Many ladies use these two methods together for greater accuracy. personally, I got pregnant each subsequent time with only 2-3 irregular periods in between so I was never sure when the next period would come and whether I was in fact pregnant. hths.
Thanks, as i am still fully bf and my menses is not back yet, so kind of difficult to track.. Anyway I will find out more from the web as you suggested :tlaugh: