Confinement Centre in Singapore?

mavislohsp

Hi Ladies,

Can anyone advice me if there is any confinement centre in Singapore? I couldn't find one on internet. We have just moved to HK and thinking of going back to Singapore to give birth... Anyone, please any advice will be good for us... Thank you!

seraph

Hi Ladies,

Can anyone advice me if there is any confinement centre in Singapore? I couldn't find one on internet. We have just moved to HK and thinking of going back to Singapore to give birth... Anyone, please any advice will be good for us... Thank you!
As far as I know, Singapore has no confinement center, but confinement food is available. You need hire maid to take care of house work and baby care if deliver here.

EXPECTING YOUR BABY AND IN NEED OF ADVICE FOR ANTENATAL CARE AND CONFINEMENT SERVICES?

Nestled amidst the quiet and serene nature in the north-eastern part of Singapore, Aixin Mummies is the only one-stop wellness and confinement center in Singapore to provide stay-in confinement services for mummies. Our nannies are specially selected and undergo intensive training to ensure that we provide our mummies and babies the best care during the confinement month.

We also provide antenatal classes for mummies; pre/post natal & aqua yoga; herbal bath and massages; guidance and massages for breast-feeding mummies after birth; slimming massages and tummy binding after birth etc.

http://www.facebook.com/aixin.mummies

Our new website is currently under construction, this is the the old website you had. Our location is now changed to house bigger and better facilities and environment. You can refer to our facebook for some updated pictures. There will be a 2 day 1 night retreat for mummies at our center. We will have practicing nurse/midwife from the top hospital in Singapore to brief mummies on antenatal knowledge during this retreat. Mummies can come together for some sharing, relaxation and peer support. Meals will be specially prepared for all pregnant mummies and it will be a good time to come relax, rejuvenate and enjoy your 'me-time' before your little bundle of joy arrives. Feel free to contact me if you need more information! :biggrin:

http://www.facebook.com/aixin.mummies