Confinement nannies and post / pre natal massages

Jojoai

Hey all any professional And cheap confinement nannies to introduce EDD is oct 23 . And would like to ask on other mummies opinion pre/post natal massages really needed ? what are the benefits ? And baby massages worth it ? 1st time mom here a bit kia su . Thanks all !:)

auntylee

Hi MTBs,

I am Aunty Lee, I am a Singaporean confinement nanny trained with KK Hospital to cater to mothers who are looking for reliable and professional help. I am also well-versed in TCM herbs and tonics used in confinement practices.

You can contact me at my mobile: 90576651 to find out more. Or you can visit my website at http://www.auntylee.com.sg

Angel9

hi,

anyone looking for day nanny? i have a nanny looking for day care confinement. she is very experienced. trained with the hospitals in singapore. from malaysia. normal rates. no exorbitant rip-offs. PM me asap as all the annies are taken up quickly this year.

she is also looking for live-in confinement, so let me know if you need live-in or day care only.

i am not an agent and not related to any nanny. i am not making a single cent from recommendations. just want to help out and to save people from companies like PEM ripping people off.

thanks

mummyval

hi,

anyone looking for day nanny? i have a nanny looking for day care confinement. she is very experienced. trained with the hospitals in singapore. from malaysia. normal rates. no exorbitant rip-offs. PM me asap as all the annies are taken up quickly this year.

she is also looking for live-in confinement, so let me know if you need live-in or day care only.

i am not an agent and not related to any nanny. i am not making a single cent from recommendations. just want to help out and to save people from companies like PEM ripping people off.

thanks
Hi Angel9, can share the details with me? my email: valerie84@live.com.sg

I'm looking for a live in confinement lady.

Thanks. :)

adlinzul

Hey all any professional And cheap confinement nannies to introduce EDD is oct 23 . And would like to ask on other mummies opinion pre/post natal massages really needed ? what are the benefits ? And baby massages worth it ? 1st time mom here a bit kia su . Thanks all !:)
For me yes as i gain 30 kg during my preggy & after 5 days massage & strictly binding & diet managed to shed off my pweggy weight

Evaling

hi,

thanks

Hi, you used this confinement lady before??? Can email me details at evaling@live.com.sg

Thanks