Confinement Nanny

DiceWee

Hi,

If you're looking for a confinement lady. You can try my mom, she works as a confinement lady for the past 10-20 years in Malaysia & Singapore. I gave birth on 2012 & 2013. my sister gave birth on 2012 as well. She helped us a lot & the way she handle baby is very very good. I swear i can never be like her. Baby so fragile & i am lucky my mom is very experience. She can cook well too for your confinement food.

She always visit me in Singapore to see my boy & gal. So if you wanna meet her you can do so on next month. I can arrange the meet up, at least you can see.talk to her before you confirm a nanny. By the way my mom is a very open minded auntie, haha she is 59 years old. Very knowledgable to all the confinement things.

You can sms/whatsapp me at 98160846. Or email eurywee@hotmail.com.

Thanks!
Eury Wee

mamaN

Does anybody know what are the charges for CL these days? we are on a pretty tight budget. My mom will be helping out but I do not want to stress her so much as she is already old. I hope that the CL will be able to cook light meals for my husband and mom too.

Haleymummy

Hi Eury,

Can you PM me your mom's rates.
So far she only help look after your internal families? Does she know the A-Z of confinement?