Confinement Nanny

jacole

hello all

I have 4 bottles of home made red rice wine to let go at $12 per bottle.

each 750ml
No preservatives added
best for confinement, remove wind (qu feng), blood circulation

Pm me if interested

emilysm

Hi Can PM me ur CL's contact number? and her rate too? Many thanks!

Hi All Mummies to be,

I just finished my confinement and thought i should share with you about the good confinement nanny that i engaged. The week before I went for labour, I am 71kg. Comparing to now, 59kg. I had lost 12 kg after giving birth, mostly thanks to my confinement nanny. Before pregnancy, my health condition was very poor. My face was often as pale as paper. After birth, with my confinement nanny's receipe, I feel more energetic and i can see my health gradually turning for the better than before.

People often say that pregnant mothers tend to drop loads of hair after birth, which is true. However, to help me, my confinement nanny put some herbs in my red date tea which I took for a week and it alleviated my condition! In fact, only few strands of hair drop per day when combing. Its unbelievable that just my red date tea alone have 8 different kind of herbs used...

Mine was natural birth but without any epidural neither nor any pain relieve except the laughing gas. Therefore, after birth, I can feel the extreme pain. In chinese medicine studies says, meals with chicken or egg are not allow during the first 12 days. However, I didnt know about this, hospital's confinement food comes with herbal chicken, I ate the whole bowl. Plus, my grandma boil black chicken, I drank all. I was in great pain the first week. Lucky my nanny know how to help me. She ask me wash with salt water. At first, I thought this confinement nanny is crazy, the wounds sure extremely painful to be contacted with salt water. I still challenge her on this. In the end, I followed her instruction because the pain was unbearable that I have to try. Surprisngly, the next day, the pain almost gone...

My baby has serious blocked nose and was not able to drink well. He wakes up hourly for milk, even at night! Thankfully, my confinement nanny was very patient, she wakes up to feed him without fail. I then brought my baby for a checkup during the 2nd week, the doctor said that by right my baby should be skinny due to his trouble of ingesting well. Surprisingly, he weighs 5.2kg that day (baby at birth weighs 3.6kg). With only 2 weeks plus, he grew so much. My nanny even volunteered to stay for another week after confinement (usually 28 days) to look after the baby with no extra charge!

She said being a confinement nanny is her interest and definitely not because of money. With more than 20 years experience, I trust her to taking care of me and my baby as well. For the one month, she really did a very great job. So mommies, to those who have not found a good, responsible confinement nanny for yourself and is still in dilemma, you may consider her. Message me for her contact details!

Cheers to motherhood!

Mon

Hello Autum!

I'm envious to hear you had such a good confinement lady. Do you think she's willing to come Perth? I just found out I'm preggie and i'm quite anxious to find one. I had it tough with my 1st child (no confinement lady). It was an experience i don't want to live through again.

If anyone has contacts to good confinement lady willing to come to perth, pls PM me.

Thanks!

Peepee

Hi Autum,

I'm interested. My EDD is end of Sept. Can I have the contact number too? Thanks.

Hi All Mummies to be,

I just finished my confinement and thought i should share with you about the good confinement nanny that i engaged. The week before I went for labour, I am 71kg. Comparing to now, 59kg. I had lost 12 kg after giving birth, mostly thanks to my confinement nanny. Before pregnancy, my health condition was very poor. My face was often as pale as paper. After birth, with my confinement nanny's receipe, I feel more energetic and i can see my health gradually turning for the better than before.

People often say that pregnant mothers tend to drop loads of hair after birth, which is true. However, to help me, my confinement nanny put some herbs in my red date tea which I took for a week and it alleviated my condition! In fact, only few strands of hair drop per day when combing. Its unbelievable that just my red date tea alone have 8 different kind of herbs used...

Mine was natural birth but without any epidural neither nor any pain relieve except the laughing gas. Therefore, after birth, I can feel the extreme pain. In chinese medicine studies says, meals with chicken or egg are not allow during the first 12 days. However, I didnt know about this, hospital's confinement food comes with herbal chicken, I ate the whole bowl. Plus, my grandma boil black chicken, I drank all. I was in great pain the first week. Lucky my nanny know how to help me. She ask me wash with salt water. At first, I thought this confinement nanny is crazy, the wounds sure extremely painful to be contacted with salt water. I still challenge her on this. In the end, I followed her instruction because the pain was unbearable that I have to try. Surprisngly, the next day, the pain almost gone...

My baby has serious blocked nose and was not able to drink well. He wakes up hourly for milk, even at night! Thankfully, my confinement nanny was very patient, she wakes up to feed him without fail. I then brought my baby for a checkup during the 2nd week, the doctor said that by right my baby should be skinny due to his trouble of ingesting well. Surprisingly, he weighs 5.2kg that day (baby at birth weighs 3.6kg). With only 2 weeks plus, he grew so much. My nanny even volunteered to stay for another week after confinement (usually 28 days) to look after the baby with no extra charge!

She said being a confinement nanny is her interest and definitely not because of money. With more than 20 years experience, I trust her to taking care of me and my baby as well. For the one month, she really did a very great job. So mommies, to those who have not found a good, responsible confinement nanny for yourself and is still in dilemma, you may consider her. Message me for her contact details!

Cheers to motherhood!

momo-san

Hi Autum

Can PM your CL contact details..thanks

Hi All Mummies to be,

Cheers to motherhood!

gah

Hi Autumn,

can you email me your confinement lady's name & contact please? thanks for your help!!

My email is gahsuang@yahoo.com

Hi All Mummies to be,

Cheers to motherhood!