Confinement Nanny

zirca

Hi, Autum! Thks for giving me her contact. I've called her yesterday but she's already got an appt in june. So sad. She sound so nice n even advised me wat not to take even though she know she can't do the confinement for me. She said she will asked her frenz for mi to see whether if she's available or not. Hopefully she is. It's not ez to come by a CL who is gd
hi humbleen

could you let me have her contact no ? thanks !!!

Rebec

Hi Autum,

Can you pls pm me the contact details of your confinement nanny and also, how much does she charges? Thanks.

Hi All Mummies to be,

I just finished my confinement and thought i should share with you about the good confinement nanny that i engaged. The week before I went for labour, I am 71kg. Comparing to now, 59kg. I had lost 12 kg after giving birth, mostly thanks to my confinement nanny. Before pregnancy, my health condition was very poor. My face was often as pale as paper. After birth, with my confinement nanny's receipe, I feel more energetic and i can see my health gradually turning for the better than before.

People often say that pregnant mothers tend to drop loads of hair after birth, which is true. However, to help me, my confinement nanny put some herbs in my red date tea which I took for a week and it alleviated my condition! In fact, only few strands of hair drop per day when combing. Its unbelievable that just my red date tea alone have 8 different kind of herbs used...

Mine was natural birth but without any epidural neither nor any pain relieve except the laughing gas. Therefore, after birth, I can feel the extreme pain. In chinese medicine studies says, meals with chicken or egg are not allow during the first 12 days. However, I didnt know about this, hospital's confinement food comes with herbal chicken, I ate the whole bowl. Plus, my grandma boil black chicken, I drank all. I was in great pain the first week. Lucky my nanny know how to help me. She ask me wash with salt water. At first, I thought this confinement nanny is crazy, the wounds sure extremely painful to be contacted with salt water. I still challenge her on this. In the end, I followed her instruction because the pain was unbearable that I have to try. Surprisngly, the next day, the pain almost gone...

My baby has serious blocked nose and was not able to drink well. He wakes up hourly for milk, even at night! Thankfully, my confinement nanny was very patient, she wakes up to feed him without fail. I then brought my baby for a checkup during the 2nd week, the doctor said that by right my baby should be skinny due to his trouble of ingesting well. Surprisingly, he weighs 5.2kg that day (baby at birth weighs 3.6kg). With only 2 weeks plus, he grew so much. My nanny even volunteered to stay for another week after confinement (usually 28 days) to look after the baby with no extra charge!

She said being a confinement nanny is her interest and definitely not because of money. With more than 20 years experience, I trust her to taking care of me and my baby as well. For the one month, she really did a very great job. So mommies, to those who have not found a good, responsible confinement nanny for yourself and is still in dilemma, you may consider her. Message me for her contact details!

Cheers to motherhood!

Plushbabe

Hi Autumn,

I am keen to get her contact details as well. Pls pm me her number as well as rate if OK with you.

Thanks! :001_302:

b3iib3ii

Hi Autum,

I'm interested in the herb that ur CL put in ur Red Date Tea, can u help to check with her what is the herb that she put in ur tea?
Thanks

yellowcup

Hi Autum,

Can you PM me the rates and the contact number of the CL too? Looks like she will get a sudden influx of calls! lol

babystash

I have very good and 10 yrs experience confinement lady to recommend, pls sms 98572771 for more details. $1800 only , can cook confinement food,will help house work, middle age, and support breastfeeding.

Lyn

Hi Autum

Can you PM me with her no and how much does she charge?
Thanks

luv_tingz@hotmail.com

Hi All Mummies to be,

I just finished my confinement and thought i should share with you about the good confinement nanny that i engaged. The week before I went for labour, I am 71kg. Comparing to now, 59kg. I had lost 12 kg after giving birth, mostly thanks to my confinement nanny. Before pregnancy, my health condition was very poor. My face was often as pale as paper. After birth, with my confinement nanny's receipe, I feel more energetic and i can see my health gradually turning for the better than before.

People often say that pregnant mothers tend to drop loads of hair after birth, which is true. However, to help me, my confinement nanny put some herbs in my red date tea which I took for a week and it alleviated my condition! In fact, only few strands of hair drop per day when combing. Its unbelievable that just my red date tea alone have 8 different kind of herbs used...

Mine was natural birth but without any epidural neither nor any pain relieve except the laughing gas. Therefore, after birth, I can feel the extreme pain. In chinese medicine studies says, meals with chicken or egg are not allow during the first 12 days. However, I didnt know about this, hospital's confinement food comes with herbal chicken, I ate the whole bowl. Plus, my grandma boil black chicken, I drank all. I was in great pain the first week. Lucky my nanny know how to help me. She ask me wash with salt water. At first, I thought this confinement nanny is crazy, the wounds sure extremely painful to be contacted with salt water. I still challenge her on this. In the end, I followed her instruction because the pain was unbearable that I have to try. Surprisngly, the next day, the pain almost gone...

My baby has serious blocked nose and was not able to drink well. He wakes up hourly for milk, even at night! Thankfully, my confinement nanny was very patient, she wakes up to feed him without fail. I then brought my baby for a checkup during the 2nd week, the doctor said that by right my baby should be skinny due to his trouble of ingesting well. Surprisingly, he weighs 5.2kg that day (baby at birth weighs 3.6kg). With only 2 weeks plus, he grew so much. My nanny even volunteered to stay for another week after confinement (usually 28 days) to look after the baby with no extra charge!

She said being a confinement nanny is her interest and definitely not because of money. With more than 20 years experience, I trust her to taking care of me and my baby as well. For the one month, she really did a very great job. So mommies, to those who have not found a good, responsible confinement nanny for yourself and is still in dilemma, you may consider her. Message me for her contact details!

Cheers to motherhood!

tessalow

Hi Autum,

I would like to have your CL contact number too. Are you able to send me the contacts to tessa.huiling@hotmail.com?

Many Thanks!!

Hi All Mummies to be,

Cheers to motherhood!

Niuniu

Hi all, i am doing my confinement now, and would like to introduce my confirnement lady- Aunt Kiau to those who are interested, she is very handworking , do all the house work, cook for the family and take care of baby and myself. she is very hygiene and motherly..those who is interested you may contact her directly at 9094 2456 or 017-7165175 and tell them you want the same service that you provided to Sarah, please be quick as she is very quick taken by others.
Hi, I would like to share my personal experience with Aunt Kiau. I was looking for a CL and found her contact on this forum.
I had called her and told her my intention of engaging her service, that time she was in M'asia. She told me to meet up with her which she will be coming to SG for a confinement job 2 months later.

My hubby and I went down to the place where she is doing her confinement and she has increase her price to $100 more than what we had spoke to her previously. But we feel that it is ok as long as she is able to help us. So we agreed on engaging her but we didnt know we have to pay a deposit on the spot. We told her we will contact her again (before she goes back to M'asia) to make payment and get her passport info to prepare her work permit as well.

A few days later she had sms my hubby, saying she cannot do our job has she has agree to do for another couple. We were very angry and question her as we had engage her 1st and she also agreed to take up the job. She replied saying we still have not made payment so she has the choice to reject us and also we were not sincere enough to make payment in the 1st meeting. My hubby and I suspect that the other couple maybe paying her higher hence she cancel ours.

We feel that she do not honour her promise and luckily for us, we still can find another CL in time. I can't imagine if it is a last min cancellation, how to find another one within a short period of time? Perhaps she would feel that as long as she return the deposit $ to you, it is ok. and she can take up another higher offer job..

She told us she can do many things, help up in housework too. But we really doubt her words now.

jm2324

Hi autum,
Pls pm me her no... Thx..

Hi All Mummies to be,

Cheers to motherhood!

aliciatay

HI can i have the contact of ur CL n how much she charges??

Thanks

Hi All Mummies to be,

Cheers to motherhood!