confinement queries

abricelle

Dear forum mommies,

I have questions pertaining to confinement as i plan to get married and get pregnant next year so i must get myself ready and do all the neccessary home work. (I know i'm abit kia su lol)

I heard from people that there are different methods of doing confinement.

I heard there are people that says lactating mom are only allowed to use herbal baths

and some will also say lactating mom are only allowed to use ABC guinness Stout for bathing.

Does all these herbs for bath are also meant for washing hair as well ??

I welcome all mommies to share their views with me :)

Last edited:
Never hear of the stout thing.

I used herbal bath for washing hair and normal hot water for bathing. Actually, I don't think got much diff as long as you dry and warm yourself right after bath.

abricelle

Never hear of the stout thing.

I used herbal bath for washing hair and normal hot water for bathing. Actually, I dont't think got much diff as long as you dry and warm yourself right after bath.
Thanks misty cloud :)

i did clarify with my cousin about the stout stuff and apparently one of my relative asked her to bath using bolied stout after she finish her 1 month confinement period.(from what I know she only bathed using boiled stout only once, through out her whole confinement period she used herbal bath) That's what I know.