Confinement service in Melbourne or Australia

caroleloe

Hi...

A little bit of introduction about myself and mom :

I am Carole from Malaysia, moved to Melbourne for 10+ years already, and my mom will visit me every year, but she's bored most of the time due to my work, hence i will try to look for 1 or 2 confinement job for her to pass time (and be useful)

My mom is an experienced confinement nanny (over 30 years), and helped more than 10 families in Melbourne with their newborn. She's very familiar with Melbourne (for eg, the wet markets, Footscray, Preston, Springvale, QVM and even Boxhill), hence need not to worry about her familiarity and im local, hence if there are any concerns, i can be reached asap. Oh did i forgot to mentioned, she's an expert in the Tram system as well.

But she does have the requirement accepting jobs as well due to few bad experience with previous families :
- primary job will be revolving newborn and mom-to-be (cook for the mom, feed the baby, teaching new parents taking care of the baby and etc..)
- only speaks Chinese language (Mandarin, Cantonese, Hokkien, Hakka, TeoChew and other dialect that i dont understand)
**mom-to-be MUST to be able to speaks Chinese, as my mom will be with her all the time.
- 1st born only, due to unpleasant past experience (with older kids in the family)
- rates will be in AU$ (for 28days)
- only for Melbourne request (other states will not be considered)

PM me if you didnt hear any response within a week after filling the form from the link below :

Expression of Interest (Confinement)

**Mom will be back in Feb/Mar 2022, and will start considering job from May/June onwards**

Thanks

Last edited:

Candicelim

Hi...

Would like to introduce myself..
I am Carole from Malaysia, moved to Melbourne for 5 years already, and my mom will come and visit me every year, but she's bored most of the time coz i will be working weekdays and can only accompany here during weekends, hence i will try to look for 1 or 2 confinement job for her when she's there with me.

My mom is an experienced confinement nanny (over 15 years), and helped 3 families in Melbourne with their newborn.
But she does have the requirement accepting jobs as well due to few bad experience with some families :
- she will only take care of the baby and the mother (not other kids in the family, if you've)
- she will cook for the mom and family if needed (just need to let her know your food/dish preference)
- cant recall what other tasks needed (will add more when i asked her later at home :))
- only speaks Chinese language (Mandarin, Cantonese, Hokkien, Hakka, TeoChew and other dialect that i dont understand)
- no flight ticket to be added to the cost, as she will be here every year, except if it's in another state, like NSW, WA or even SA..
- rate will be in AU$

She's booked from March to mid May 2016 in Melbourne, anyone interested, just PM and we can call you if needed, coz she's in Melbourne with me now :)

Thanks

hi Carole,
im Candice & I would like to enquire if your mom is available end of oct 2016 to do the confinement job in Melbourne for a month...wats the rate ? Hope to hear from u .thanks .my email is candicedheemate@gmail.com

CrystalP

Hi Carole,

I'm looking for a confinement lady as well in Mel. my EDD is 16-Aug-17. wondering if your mom is free then and how much is her rate?
I can speak Chinese so no problems there.
We are out at Clyde.
Its our first baby no available help around.
Pls contact me at phang.crystal91@gmail.com as I am currently back in Malaysia for a few weeks.

cathchooi

Hi Carol, I am looking for a confinement nanny in 2019. I love in Melbourne Inner Suburbs. Are you able to PM me your number so we can have a chat further? Thank you.

amyc

Hi Carol, my daughter in Melbourne is due to deliver her first child early January .
I would like to hire a confinement lady to take care of her and baby for at least a month .
Is your mom available ?
Thank you.

caroleloe

Congrats to you and your family.
Unfortunately my mom already accepted a job for January.

Hi Carol, my daughter in Melbourne is due to deliver her first child early January .
I would like to hire a confinement lady to take care of her and baby for at least a month .
Is your mom available ?
Thank you.

taniang88

Mom is available in 2019, not taking anymore jobs this year..
Hi Carole,
I'm looking for a confinement lady in Melbourne. my EDD is 26-May-19. I am just wondering if your mom is free then and how much is her rate?

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!

caroleloe

Congrats to you and your family. I've PMed you and will be waiting for your reply :)

Hi Carole,
I'm looking for a confinement lady in Melbourne. my EDD is 26-May-19. I am just wondering if your mom is free then and how much is her rate?

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!

Cyk

Hi just letting you know if you urgently need one pls let me know. Available only from early Nov 18 - Dec 18. I initially booked for two months but my in law will be here from the 2nd month so i think i can save some money. So she is here and you can meet her now. Price wise im sure she is the cheapest

Bren

Hi...

Would like to introduce myself..
I am Carole from Malaysia, moved to Melbourne for 5 years already, and my mom will come and visit me every year, but she's bored most of the time coz i will be working weekdays and can only accompany here during weekends, hence i will try to look for 1 or 2 confinement job for her when she's here with me.

My mom is an experienced confinement nanny (over 15 years), and helped 3 families in Melbourne with their newborn.
But she does have the requirement accepting jobs as well due to few bad experience with some families :
- primary job will be revolving newborn and mother (cook for the mom, feed the baby, teaching mom/dad taking care of the baby)
- no flight ticket cost, as she will be here every year, except if it's in another state, like NSW, WA or even SA..
- rate will be in AU$
- preferable 1st born, due to unpleasant past experience (with older kids in the family)

PM me if you need to chat more..

Thanks
Hi Carole. Will mum be available in July?

morgana

Hi Carole, will your mum be available in July still? My relative in Melbourne is looking for confinement nanny, will be their first child and they can speak chinese.

Newbiemommy

Hi caroleoe, I’m keen and would like to have a chat for more details. Can I have your contact number / email? Thanks!