Congrats mummysg to get a pr2 from google

dek2k8

Alpha Male
Congrats Mummysg to get a Pagerank 2 from Google with several months.

Glad to see it and more promotion for further expansion.

Good luck.

:Dancing_tongue: :Dancing_tongue: :Dancing_tongue: :Dancing_wub: :Dancing_wub: :Dancing_wub:

:tlaugh::001_302:

dek2k8

Alpha Male
Pagerank, the higher the number the better? the lower the number the better?
*blur*
Hi,
As I know,

It is from pagerank1 to pagerank10, pagerank 10 is the top like google etc.

Mummysg is pagerank2; A long way to go...

And I have seen many guests number at bottom of our mummysg homepage.

I think it is time for promotion dominant.

Congrats to it again.
:tlaugh::001_302::001_302::tlaugh:

Endoh

Alpha Male
I read that the kind of sites that link to the targeted site also determine the pagerank as well right? I got a PR4 for both my blogs but I never really understood the dynamics behind it.

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Endoh,

PR4 means your site are well linked :) ala popular website. It would be awesome if you could add MummySG as a link on both of your blogs as this will increase the chances for MummySG to move to the next pagerank.

Regards,
Admin-Ed

Endoh

Alpha Male
Erm no... I am very much amateur. Alot of things I didn't know how to do until i blog on open platform. I'm a complete IT retard.

Angelmum

Erm no... I am very much amateur. Alot of things I didn't know how to do until i blog on open platform. I'm a complete IT retard.

u sound pro ley.
I created a blog but I google search also no sight ........ gave up blog
think I more 'retarded'

Endoh

Alpha Male
Here are some resources among the hundreds to check your pagerank...

CheckPageRank Net
TheGooglePageRank
CheckPageRank
SEOpen
GooglePagerankChecker
Google Rankings
iWeb Tools PageRank Checker
CheckMyRank
SEO Centro Rank Checker

And guess what? On top of checking your blog's/website's google pagerank, you still need to verify it. Just search in your browser with the keywords "verify google pagerank" you will get a dozen websites that provides such a verification. However, I am faced with several problems.

1. Some sites show my pagerank as 4, so far I have gotten a different pagerank. It's either PR4 or undetectable.

2. When I tried to verify my PR, some sites showed that my PR is fake, some showed that it is valid. I seriously have no idea how it can happen, but through this, it is also telling me that there are no reliable PR verification system just like the PR itself. Looks like the PR verification is in a war of their own. This is one example... PageRank Legitimacy Checker.

3. As I understand, the type of incoming links and outgoing links are also important to the aspect it will affect a site's PR. That is why I link MummySg in my personal blog but not in The BizWalk which I kept strictly to business/marketing/advertising/PR sites mainly.

Don't ask me if there's any reliable way of checking and verifying or not. Like I said I'm a IT retard honestly. Hahahaha...! I am equally lost.

dek2k8

Alpha Male
Last edited:

Endoh

Alpha Male
In Firefox there is also a plugin that shows the pagerank of each website you visit at the bottom right corner. I installed that in my Firefox because I don't really like the Google toolbar.