congratulations on baby Daen, yummymummy!

ping26

Just read yr blog. Daen's lovely. Daen & Vera look lovely together :)

So glad everything went well for you.

best wishes,
Ping

Tyon

Congrats YummyMummy~! Your blog is a inspiration to me. Daen looks really cute!

Ting

congrats YM!
u did a great job! i love your labour story!
i did heard abt hypno birthing b4, n its amazing~ maybe i could try it for my #2. :D
take care!!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes.

I know of another 3 moms with 1st special child (all in Rainbow Centre EIPIC) who have given birth/pregnant to 2nd one. That means 1st child is still very young.

It's not easy but just to say there are moms out there who are brave enough to take on the challenge!

teenie

just pop in this website & see this good news of yrs
CONGRATULATIONS & SHOWERS Of blessing to you & yr family :Dancing_wub:

sushigal

Thanks everyone for the well wishes.

I know of another 3 moms with 1st special child (all in Rainbow Centre EIPIC) who have given birth/pregnant to 2nd one. That means 1st child is still very young.

It's not easy but just to say there are moms out there who are brave enough to take on the challenge!
Congrats yummymummy on your 2nd newborn. It really take a great courage to go for a 2nd child when the 1st is a special one. At least for me, i am scare to have another one, though I will love to.

sushigal,

you're not alone. almost everyone would be in our shoes. if it's due to financial or no support, then sure. but if you have the means, and the support around you...do not let F-E-A-R stand in your way! Fear is always of the unknown, and how can you know the unknown for sure since it hasn't happened? : )

sushigal

sushigal,

you're not alone. almost everyone would be in our shoes. if it's due to financial or no support, then sure. but if you have the means, and the support around you...do not let F-E-A-R stand in your way! Fear is always of the unknown, and how can you know the unknown for sure since it hasn't happened? : )
Hi yummymummy, financially will be 1 problem now as I just quit my job to stay at home with my boy. He need me. Hope in order to do more therapies with him, I can see some results.