Construction costs for an elevated beach house

maryramp

I'm starting to think retirement and would like to buy a lot now with the intent of building an elevated beach house to be my residence in a couple of years. The current costs of already constructed houses on the bay and lagoon areas along the Alabama and Florida coasts are pretty high. In those areas the price is seems to be well over $500 per square foot. Of course that includes the cost of the land. Does anybody know what the cost of just the home construction would be? I know a lagoon or bay lot can run about $300K and the cost of a bulk head runs about $300 a foot. I don't know the cost of constructing a pier and boat house. Any insight would be appreciated.

olivi1980

If you are looking for a holiday home that is unique and gorgeous, then you should check out this beach house in Noosa. It has everything that you need to enjoy your holidays. It has a big pool, a spa, and even a gym. The house is surrounded by beautiful gardens so you can enjoy the view while relaxing in the sun. I found it on https://frequentislander.com/the-4-best-hidden-gem-siesta-key-beach-house-rentals/. This house is perfect for couples because they can enjoy their time together without being disturbed by other people. It's also the perfect place for families who want to spend quality time together.