Cooking / baking gathering - healthy dishes for family

Calling all mummies and non mummies! Both me and my friend are organizing cooking / baking sessions in weekday afternoons. Make it a monthly affair where we can gather to share healthy yet delicious dishes/ desserts for mummies and kids.
Anyone interested?? We will gather the group and plan ;)

I am married with no kids yet, and my friend is a mother of a pair of lovely son and daughter. Our gathering will either be at simei or serangoon north, our house.

Last edited:

ftlad

Hi sounds interesting! I love to cook and bake. I'm a mummy of 14 months old girl. I stay in Tampines so probably Simei would be more convenient. :)

Hi Rose77, sure you can join! we just had one this wednesday, great fun n good experience sharing :) will plan one next week. keep you updated!

Hi Ladies!

This is fantastic, but i am really envious...because I want to join you guys. Hahaha. Anyway, have fun! take pictures and maybe you can send it to us here in Mummysg. and we will make an article about it.

-Sarah

Hi Sarah, you are in Philippines? Happy to know you like to join us too!
Hey ftlad, you can upload the pictures you took on wednesday ;)

Jacquelinelum!

Yep, I am in the Philippines, thus cannot attend any event as of yet. Please! If you have pictures, load it up or send them to my email: sarah.carpio@mummysg.com and I will make an article about it. This is actually cool so that mothers can have an idea to extend friendship and enjoy their hobbies.

Cheers!

Sarah