Cooking Tips for making Breaded Chicken Breast Tenderloin?

wingmark

Hi,

So, I'd like to make breaded chicken breast tenderloin.. Other than adding the bread crumbs, is there anything else I should also for some flavor? Or if anyone has any tips for me that would be great as I am a total novice when it comes to cooking and I actually hardly ever cook.

Regards

Hi,

So, I'd like to make breaded chicken breast tenderloin.. Other than adding the bread crumbs, is there anything else I should also for some flavor? Or if anyone has any tips for me that would be great as I am a total novice when it comes to cooking and I actually hardly ever cook.

Regards
First you should season the chicken. Normal chinese seasoning is soy sauce and pepper. Western is salt and pepper. But for me, I like it with sesame oil, soya sauce and pepper.

Dip in flour and the in egg wash (beaten egg) and then to bread crumbs.

Hope this helps.

yamfry50

I eat a lot of breaded chicken. You definitely want to marinate the chicken. I tend to separate my chicken in single serving sizes and then pour some Sweet Onion Vinagerette dressing (from Costco). Make sure it's all coated and voila it's ready to go when you want. Another tip is to add a little kick to your bread crumbs by adding some cayenne or any other spicy flavor you like. I also like to use japanese-style bread crumbs..makes for a bigger crunch! lol

Mof2kk

Wow! Adding vinegerette dressing is a brilliant idea! I love the lime flavoured breaded chicken drumlet from KFC which they stopped for a while and I only saw it again recently! I shall try it! Thanks yamfry50 for the idea!