Cooking utensils or method that we can use to cook without/less oil?

wingmark

Hi,

I've watched a tv programme(Spore) some years ago....The couple shows how to cook food by using only the fat from the meat. Is it b'cos of the cooking utensils or the method that allows cooking without adding oil?

Regards

Mof2kk

My mom just bought a white nano ceramic wok over the weekend. She said she just use very little oil to fry the scallop egg. Last time she use like 1/2 bowl (rice bowl) of oil, otherwise it will stick like crazy! Yesterday she said she used only 1 tablespoon and the wok still sui sui after cooking the dish !!
I'll try my baking tray this weekend. I already threw away a few black non-stick tray cos after the honey or whatever sweet stuff got burnt, my maid will scrub and of course, cannot use after that.... Fingers cross.

lovelyday

My mom just bought a white nano ceramic wok over the weekend. She said she just use very little oil to fry the scallop egg. Last time she use like 1/2 bowl (rice bowl) of oil, otherwise it will stick like crazy! Yesterday she said she used only 1 tablespoon and the wok still sui sui after cooking the dish !!
I'll try my baking tray this weekend. I already threw away a few black non-stick tray cos after the honey or whatever sweet stuff got burnt, my maid will scrub and of course, cannot use after that.... Fingers cross.
Do you mean this one?

Blanc Cookware Easy Cleaning - YouTube

My friend sent this to me because I was looking out for a good wok. Apparently someone attended the cooking workshop, and was very impressed, and further bought the wok then uploaded this video.

Looks great to me, might buy one to try out if I see it in stores.