Correct ways of cleaning face..

EforEileen

What is the proper and correct steps to cleaning face?
I only wash and tone. Occasionlly will put masks.

Mummies can share your opinion?:001_302::001_302:

moonfairy

Do you use face scrubs? Exfoliate once a week or every two weeks.

Sun screen is the important last step before you step out of the house. It helps to prevent freckles and dark spots caused by the radiation from the Sun.

EforEileen

Do you use face scrubs? Exfoliate once a week or every two weeks.

Sun screen is the important last step before you step out of the house. It helps to prevent freckles and dark spots caused by the radiation from the Sun.
Icic.. thks for the advice~!

so nobody can share how to proper cleanse our face?

siongnelly

hi dear,
it depends on our age le...
if you are very young, the most basic things to do everyday is cleanse, tone & moisture.

WinnieL

sunscreen is very important, and most people don't use it. sunscreen helps to block uv rays, which can cause skin pigmentation.

for me, my daily skincare involves cleansing, toning, moisturising, applying sunscreen, and exfoliating about 2-3 times a week. the exfoliator i'm using is quite mild, so can use more often.

BunionSG

sometimes i find when i do exfoliation my skin reddens quite a bit and like sores abit thought it goes away after awhile i feel embarassed to be seen like that in public after just a bath hmmm is this normal? :bskeptical:

siongnelly

sometimes i find when i do exfoliation my skin reddens quite a bit and like sores abit thought it goes away after awhile i feel embarassed to be seen like that in public after just a bath hmmm is this normal? :bskeptical:

hi dear,

there is 2 possibility.... 1. your skin too sensitive, 2. your exfoliating skin care too harsh for you... actually a bit of redness should be ok (blood circulation)... but not sores lol....
can pm me if you have further queries.
cheers :)