Cost of Confinement Lady???

apollo

usually is btwn 1.8k - 2.2k..

for CNY, usually the price will be increase up to double. but some CL v good. if u allow them to go bk to celebrate CNY for the 1st 2-3 days, they dun charge u more. but i think mayb SG ones, cos if u hire msian, going bk 2-3 days might not be enough? =)

hui_ru_88

usually is btwn 1.8k - 2.2k..

for CNY, usually the price will be increase up to double. but some CL very good. if you allow them to go back to celebrate CNY for the 1st 2-3 days, they dont charge you more. but i think mayb SG ones, cos if you hire msian, going back 2-3 days might not be enough? =)
That means for the day confinement lady (dont stay overnight), the price might even increase to double also?

maine78

Normal months - $1.6k - $2.2k

Lapse CNY period - $2.7k - $3.6k

Once the confinement meets the cny period, price will increase but not necessary doubled. Depends on the confinement lady, some can bargain. My EDD is early Feb and i may choose to c-sec bb early in jan so that confinement doesn't hits cny but still depends on bb's weight at tat time.

trustHislove

some more have to give red packets to CL right?
Is it a must to give ang pow to CL before AND after confinement? Or is this due to CNY season? (My EDD aroung Feb) i thought the price shd already cover all? And then is there any expectation of how much to give for an ang pow? An agency i called said need to give, i dun understand the rationale... I mean, if it is out of goodwill cos the CL is really good n out of my own free will i wish to give, i would gladly do so, but i dun like it when it is being imposed on us...

Mmm...

pkshl

Is it a must to give ang pow to CL before AND after confinement? Or is this due to CNY season? (My EDD aroung Feb) i thought the price should already cover all? And then is there any expectation of how much to give for an ang pow? An agency i called said need to give, i dont understand the rationale... I mean, if it is out of goodwill cos the CL is really good n out of my own free will i wish to give, i would gladly do so, but i dont like it when it is being imposed on us...

Mmm...
i did gave to my CL angbao. i gave her $8 angbao when she came & when she left i also gave her $8 angbao. my mum said is for 'heng heng'.