iPad-Paid Counting Numbers 123 HD - learn addition and subtraction the fun way!

btantra

Counting Numbers 123 is the next step for your kids to learn how to count after completing Learn to Count HD app (Learn To Count HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store)

Comprising a number of activities and games, this lovely collection will keep your child occupied and happy. A catchy numbers song helps consolidate learning.

============
Educational value
============
Here's what your child will learn without even realizing it:
● Sequential counting from 1 to 10.
● Symbols / characters / words expressing 1 to 10.
● Idea of quantity represented by the numbers 1 to 10
● Concept of 1 more.
● Adding two digits to make a sum up to 10.
● Subtracting two digits to make a smaller number between 0 to 9.

iTunes Link: Counting Numbers 123 HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Video Gameplay:
[video=youtube;kROa3_hwA7I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?very=kROa3_hwA7I[/video]

Last edited:

btantra

Counting Numbers 123 HD has just been updated to version 1.2. What's New in Version 1.2:

- Removed [More from us] external link
- No data collection, no ads, no in-app purchase, no social media and no links

Thank you!

btantra

Counting Numbers 123 HD is currently 50% off for a special 4th of July day sale! Check it out and don't miss out on this rare price drop :)

Here's what they said about Counting Numbers 123 HD:

"I've said this before* and I'll say it again, "any app that includes a penguin doing the moonwalk is going to be on my must-download list." - smartappsforkids

"Overall, Counting 123 HD is a nicely designed app that will entertain and teach your kids basic math via interactive activities. Friendly and entertaining it will let you kids learn the fun way!" - FunEducationalApps