cramps

Rinrin

I'm now 5 months pregnant and sometimes i get this very bad cramp. Is it normal? I am quite worried.

mae

I have also experienced cramps when I was pregnant. I don't think it's normal. Better ask your gynea if you have experience it many times already.

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
ok... sounds like your body is warming up for the final event. Try not to fight the cramps, it will only make it hurt more. I like to think of the cramps as a wave... I surf each one as it comes... going up then down... gently... The pain level is lessened for me that way.

I also tell myself the more practice me and my body has, the easier delivery will be. Think positive thoughts... and don't be afraid. Fear is a major pain increaser! It feeds the pain monster and makes it bigger and more scary.

jut

If you doc says you are fine you probably are. I found that when I was agitated, dehydrated or stressed, such abnormalities are more frequent. They don't tell preggies to relax for nothing. :) So take it easy, drink more water, relax as much as possible.

vandia82

If you doc says you are fine you probably are. I found that when I was agitated, dehydrated or stressed, such abnormalities are more frequent. They don't tell preggies to relax for nothing. :) So take it easy, drink more water, relax as much as possible.

Ya same here, when I quarrel with my husband, the cramp will come...Else when I get too excited, will also get cramps... Really have to maintain peaceful mode... Lol...

cRaZy

I am in week 15 now and yesterday i had bad cramps too. Maybe i drank too much cold water. I am quite worried too. I can still feel my baby kicking. This is my second birth and i dont encounter this during my first birth.
My gynae check up is due only next thursday.

sunshine0911

Hi,

I m also in my 15th weeks now and i too had recently feel cramp near my tummy at time. sharp pain some time. There is a few time when i pee, i can feel my tummy contract and painful during the peeing process.. is this adnormal?

Faithmum

Hi,

I m also in my 15th weeks now and i too had recently feel cramp near my tummy at time. sharp pain some time. There is a few time when i pee, i can feel my tummy contract and painful during the peeing process.. is this adnormal?
Hi Sunshine,

Im in my 17 week and also feel the same thing as you sometimes when i pee. But what kind of pain do u have? For me, the pain is at the tummy when it contracts. If yours is during your peeing process, as in along your urinary tract then maybe have to observe further. Are you still getting it? If yes, then it could be UTI. Better check with your gynae.

Porukadotzu

i dunno if i feel cramps or not, but lately if i lay down on bed for too long on one side i felt my below abdomen bit tight and can feel bit hard bulge...i felt bit pain coz of the tightness but if i got up and walk around abit, the pain went away and i can go back to sleep..i'm on 16th week now...

-SRI-

i dunno if i feel cramps or not, but lately if i lay down on bed for too long on one side i felt my below abdomen bit tight and can feel bit hard bulge...i felt bit pain coz of the tightness but if i got up and walk around abit, the pain went away and i can go back to sleep..i'm on 16th week now...
yalor..i oso experience tt...the pain is at my lower abdomen...dunno y keep having it...sometimes i feel a very sharp pain on my left abdomen.. if i were to feel agigated, stress or sad, i'll feel the cramp even more..doc said its normal...told me to relax n don tink so much...