Crayons and Paints for Toddlers

lilstarlight

This website is selling paints and fingerpaints that are safe enough to eat, and safe for babies from 6 months onwards. A variety of crayons are also being sold. Rock crayons that teach children to write, holding the crayon in the proper way and stackable crayons that are fun. Check out Chepito Toys if you're interested.

adoreachild

Now there is no need of siting near the babies when they are painting by using crayons. If they are not painting then baby teething items are there.

pwrpuffmum

We had thought about engaging a art teacher for several of my friends and their kids during the holidays to paint and mess up togehter. Anyone tried this and any recommendation?

hello...I have 6yrs.old daughter and she have a talent on drawing!I really shocked when she gave me a family drawing,he said "mom,that's what are family have" and she kissed me..she draw a a complete family and it looks happy family..

Must Love Craft

My 4 year old girl loves art too. Signed her up for art class and she loves it. Anything else, she is usually too shy to participate. But she loves doing craft at home too. Found this website www.craftykids.sg which sells craft kits by theme. Some good ideas there. And it's free delivery! Good for gifts too coz I have many friends with daughters about the same age and sometimes run out of ideas for birthday presents.