Crazy twin and a youngster

I have a twin and a youngster and they are certainly driving me crazy. They are so energetic that they drain my energy at noon. To add salt to injury, I'm not sure if my husband is sympathetic at all. How can I manage our home, my kids, and my husband? They are all stressing me out. Do you have any advice for me?

dlikett

Hmmm. Are you a fulltime mom? I am very hands-on with my kids and the same time running our small business. I don't really want to compare myself to you but this might at least help see or analyze if there's something wrong with you that you have to address. I do get stressed as well especially that I do the household chores and help my daughter with her school assignments after a very tiring day from some of my business-related issues. But I have to bear all that because that's my duty as a mother. But whenever I am really stressed and tired to the maximum level, I see to it that I give time to myself or do some relaxing activities like yoga or hanging out with my friends. Talking with friends might help in releasing stress and negative vibes. You can as well get some suggestions. You might want to consider those things. But if it doesn't work for you then I'm worried that there must be something else going on with you. Not really sure tho. But I hope this could help you realize something.

Hey dlikett!!! Thank you for your reply! I really appreciate it. I and my husband finally decided to try relationship counseling since being parents is definitely not an easy job. Attending therapy with my husband helped a lot to understand our roles as parents and our responsibilities. At the same time, it also helped us to develop our relationship further. Counseling is one of the best decisions we ever had as a married couple and as parents.