creams for stretch marks

joan~mummy

Hi, i'm using elancyl now...however i hv heard that clarins cream and oil is good. bought 1 btl of oil but cant bear to use it yet cos its ex - $80. intend to use during the later stage when e tummy is reallie big

kohym

Alpha Male
Hi, i'm using elancyl now...however i have heard that clarins cream and oil is good. bought 1 btl of oil but cant bear to use it yet cos its ex - $80. intend to use during the later stage when e tummy is reallie big
my wife also using the Clarins tonic oil at nite before she zzz. in the day before work, she will use the Clarins cream stretch mark control.
she also say expensive but i told her women's beauty is priceless!

joan~mummy

yah kohym...i agree its better to prevent it now rather than to spend on expensive treatments later since stretch marks is hard to remove after that

76esther

hi hi

i strongly recommend Clarins anti-stretch mark cream..
it's good
i used it for my 3rd preg.. and my stretch marks are not so obvious as compared to the 1st two preg.

iwan2noe

I used Palmer's Cocoa Butter from my second month onwards but after hitting the 5th month, my tummy started to itch like mad. No matter how much cream I apply. Bought the Mothercare massage cream instead and no more itchy belly. :Dancing_wub:

Me too, Qristeele. I've rashes after using it for like 2-3 wks...my rashes still with me...and it itchy terribly esp at nite :(:eek:

newbie2009

I am having those red / pink lines on my under-side of my belly, are those stretch mark , scratch marks or something else?

kohym

Alpha Male
my wife uses the clarins tonic oil at nite and the cream in the day. robinsons sell at $80 ea. but you can check out people's park chinatown those cosmetic toiletries shop, will be cheaper.

dont know working or not, i am the one rubbing the oil on my wife at nite...the remaining oil on my palm i rub on my own tummy see can rid my stretch marks..hee..:shyxxx:

adelynn

how much is the clarins stretch mark cream?
Clarins counter selling both the cream and oil at $80 each.
If you buy it at DFS, the cream costs $64 whilst the oil costs $65
I think if u go Chinatown/shops that sell Clarins products, it may be slightly cheaper.

LauraHidalgo

Dermelastic excellent stretch mark serum! My wife uses it twice a day, she is very satisfied with the fading of the marks that were left from being pregnant with our children. Highly recommend dermelastic serum purchasing during pregnancy and after for best results.