Crispy baked avocado fries

acadosg

If you have got been following my journal for someday currently you almost certainly have worked out i like avocados. therefore after they were

four for $5 at the market I had to shop for them. i assumed I had tried everything I might think about victimisation associate degree avocado… dip,

Avocado Egg dish, Avocado Grilled Cheese, and easily dicing them up and golf shot them in mere concerning something. Then i noticed I actually have

ne'er created avocado fries! WHAAAAT?

Avocado fries ar super straightforward to create and once the avocado is heat it provides it this excellent creamy buttery style. Amazing!

Ingredients

2 giant avocados, sliced
1/3 cup flour
Salt and pepper
1 teaspoon flavourer
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup panko bread crumbs
1/2 lemon, juiced
Directions

Preheat to 425 degrees.
In three bowls created associate degree mechanical system. One bowl with flour, salt, pepper, and flavourer combined. Second bowl with crushed egg,

and therefore the third bowl with panko bread crumbs.
Place sliced avocado in flour mixture and gently coat. Next dip in egg to coat then panko. (Note, your hands are going to be a mess).
Place avocado slices on a wire rack on a baking sheet and bake for concerning twenty minutes or till golden brown. take away from kitchen appliance

and squeeze contemporary lemon over crisp avocado fries.
More AVOCADO Recipe

neonneon

Anyone tried this avocado receipe before? it sounds interesting & healthy. I'm gonna try it. but, avocado, need to use hard, medium, or soft type?