Cruise

Angelmum

My main purpose of going cruise was to make my special needs daughter happy. If she's unhappy, my mood will be affected. Trying to get something suitable for her to eat on Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas was kind of tough. Normal children may like pizza, burgers, fries, etc fast food stuff but eating everyday is way too much. RC should spare thoughts for young travellers. Young children may be travelling free but that don't mean they don't need to eat well.

Also, Royal Carribbean - Port Klang has became an Indian cruise?
Read my blog

workingmom0716

I believe there's an age limit per cruise line. But as far as I'm concerned, bringing small children (2 and up) is fine provided they are cared for. Cruises are not your conventional travel especially for kids but it can be a great way to expose them to different places and perhaps, introduce new ways of fun and excitement. Parents should be ready for tantrums, though.

adoptivemom

I agree, workingmom0716. It's rare that kids get to experience travel by water. It might not work for some, but it's worth a try.

Penny0716

I think travelling can help widen a kid's horizon when it comes to being conscious of his environment. Travelling by cruise may be unconventional for some, but it certainly has its own benefits. I guess it depends on a family's preference, budget. etc.

Andrea Lee

Although it's a great experience for a toddler to go on a cruise, I think there are a lot of things to consider before bringing him with you. Does he suffer from seasickness? Allergies? What meds to take? How to do first aid? Etc...If you have the list completed, then off you go!