Cruising in second trimester

Kokura

Has anyone tried cruising while in her second trimester? I am thinking of going for a cruise this month or the next but I am worried I won't be able to enjoy the wide variety of delicious food because I have a very small appetite now. The amount of food I eat during breakfast & lunch is ok but when it comes to dinner time, I eat even less than a toddler! Yup, you saw it right. It is that pathetic. How do you eat while you are onboard?

My second question is, did anyone experience seasickness? I have been on cruises a coup-le of times but they were all before I got preggy, and I did not have any problems with seasickness except when the waves got real rough. Now I am not sure if I will be able to take it or not. I am thinking of cruising along Straits of Malacca.

i will appreciate it if some mummies can share their opinions. Thanks!

Meowmummy

advise u to prepare some medication if u are gg on board cruise. being pregnant, our body changes alot,u wun know whether u will feel seasick until u are on board.

Kokura

Has anyone tried cruising while in her second trimester? I am thinking of going for a cruise this month or the next but I am worried I won't be able to enjoy the wide variety of delicious food because I have a very small appetite now. The amount of food I eat during breakfast & lunch is ok but when it comes to dinner time, I eat even less than a toddler! Yup, you saw it right. It is that pathetic. How do you eat while you are onboard?

My second question is, did anyone experience seasickness? I have been on cruises a coup- of times but they were all before I got preggy, and I did not have any problems with seasickness except when the waves got real rough. Now I am not sure if I will be able to take it or not. I am thinking of cruising along Straits of Malacca.

i will appreciate it if some mummies can share their opinions. Thanks!

Any more mummies would like to share about their cruising experience in second trimester? Please share with me. Thank you.

Kokura

Hi. Now I have a second question. I have not yet done my detailed scanning @20 weeks and I am wondering if the vibration of the ship willl affect the baby in any way. Could any mothers who have cruised in their second trimester help me out please?

Don't think so but if you suffer from motion sickness, don't know whether that will cause you nausea.

Get clearance from your gynae before you go!

TTCJT

I went to royal caribbean cruise and just came back. Im 11 weeks now. Everything is alright, no motion sickness and i just avoid raw food on cruise and some activities like bumber car, ifly, flowrider have to be avoided.