Cryptocurrency talk about best options today

DianaPowell

Lol, what different indicators were in 2018, and what they are now ! It's quite fascinating to follow... And even better if I bought a crypt then

MadeleineGlover

Ha ha, that's right! In fact, it's a pity that I didn't buy the crypt back then, too :( Although it's still not too late I guess. Now I am studying and learning a lot about cryptocurrency

For example recently a friend of mine recommended me www.moonbitcoins.com on which I can mine bitcoin directly on the Internet. I was interested in it and now I'm doing it. However, I still don't know a lot about cryptocurrency and everything related to it. I am very interested in that area and I try to absorb more and more information about it.
I agree with the commentator above, it is interesting to see how the indicators have changed since 2018! Especially when now bitcoin is in the region of 60-70 thousand and varies in such numbers. It's very funny! I think that soon bitcoin will start to grow even more. And in the future, it will become one of the main currencies on the planet. At least I hope so.

Marigioshi

Today, the cryptocurrency market is very unstable and does not believe in this expression of best options. If you look closely, there are cryptocurrencies that have started to rise in price, but many did not even believe in them. For example, it would be dogecoin. Obviously, the safest cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin and Ethereum, because they already have some market position and have achieved a higher value compared to other cryptocurrencies. I personally only invested in Ethereum and so on. Other cryptocurrencies do not see what would be safe and would be with a good prospect in the future.

fatAni

Dogecoin dropped significantly today. It's a bearish winter sonata period for crypto. It could be a long winter til end year yet experts were bullish that Bitcoin may hit high into 100s. It's volatile, unpredictable and crazy.

ceyhbal

Of all the cryptocurrencies, there are only two that I trust now. Bitcoin and Ethereum. Ethereum has only recently come to my attention. A Russian programmer made something similar to bitcoin. Before that, no cryptocurrency could reach even a hundred dollars. Also, DogeCoin sometimes goes up in price, but not for long. It needs to be watched closely. Other new cryptocurrencies do not interest me. I don't trust them. Especially after the OneCoin case. When its founder created the whole world. As for sites, I can send you the top of the best sites for following crypto signals.

llugguss

Lucky for many who bought cryptocurrency much earlier than 2021 and 2022. Those who bought Bitcoin in January of this year especially lost money. I felt more empathy for these guys more than ever. One trader I know lost $2,900 on this and lived with me for several weeks for not being able to pay the rent. If he had bought bitcoin in its early days, he would be a millionaire now, But it was a lesson. With cryptocurrency, you need to work from the beginning of its appearance. So, the token has recently become popular, and after reading more about it on https://recentcoin.com/token/moon-chain-mcf-0x6fc015dc, I decided and reached one. I am already looking forward to getting rich!

Last edited: