Curry chicken

justmint

How to cook a nice pot of curry chicken?

Usually it's prepared by my hubby cos he loves this dish.
I am always commenting his is too watery or too much curry powder, too oily..:embarrassed:

Now he wants me to prepare it instead...hahahahaha...:tlaugh:
So I want to prepare one that is the best!!

Any curry cooking master here??
HELP!!!!

Sweetalk

Alpha Male
I love curry too but sorry i can't help much cos i dun like to cook....just to give you encouragement that show your hubby what you can do better than him does!!!

priscilla

Depending on what type of curry you are cooking.

If you are referring to Chicken Rendang type, then it is usually thicker. The Nonya curry is like this too.

You can also get the ChongQin curry paste, just stir-fry some onion, garlic and potatoes, then the chicken, add the curry paste and coconut to it.

I usually cook the night before to consume the next day, and it is rather thick.

leey

Depending on what type of curry you are cooking.

If you are referring to Chicken Rendang type, then it is usually thicker. The Nonya curry is like this too.

You can also get the ChongQin curry paste, just stir-fry some onion, garlic and potatoes, then the chicken, add the curry paste and coconut to it.

I usually cook the night before to consume the next day, and it is rather thick.
Thanks for advice.
I will try in this weekend.:001_302:

wee_ly

Alpha Male
i used to include a couple of potatoes into the pot of curry and let it boiled till the potatoes couldn't be seen. in short, they all disolved in the curry, so to speak. as such, the curry gravy is super thick and i really enjoy that.oh, do remember to invite us over when you give that a try, ok? thanks :)

leey

i used to include a couple of potatoes into the pot of curry and let it boiled till the potatoes couldn't be seen. in short, they all disolved in the curry, so to speak. as such, the curry gravy is super thick and i really enjoy that.oh, do remember to invite us over when you give that a try, ok? thanks :)
Taste is good.
Thanks a lots

yuki

Thanks dear.. :001_302:

help help! anyone know??
yes. i have tried a few ready-to-cook curry paste and i strongly recommended tis Primataste curry it came with ready currypaste/coconut powder so wat u had to do is to add chicken and potato tat's all, no other sauces are required and they came out exactly like my granny thick curry chicken, there's a additional chilli paste to add for more spicy. My boys love it very much.:Dancing_wub:
Prima Taste Online

leey

yes. i have tried a few ready-to-cook curry paste and i strongly recommended tis Primataste curry it came with ready currypaste/coconut powder so wat u had to do is to add chicken and potato tat's all, no other sauces are required and they came out exactly like my granny thick curry chicken, there's a additional chilli paste to add for more spicy. My boys love it very much.:Dancing_wub:
Prima Taste Online
Sure to try this one too.
Thank you very much.:001_302:

huiling

Prima Taste Online
this brand can get e all supermarkets?e additional chilli paste also e same brand??

LayKwan

I used A1 curry paste for chicken curry, yummy and no need to add any more chilli paste. u can basically add the curry paste, chicken and add coconut milk plus water, keep to boil then add potato, carrot , simmer till chicken cooked can liao. no need stir fry so kitchen not too oily.