Dark Eye Circle

JuliaKT

Wow. a lot of products on eye dark circle.
Mine was cured by Artistry from Amway. 5 other friends I recommend are also already cured their dark circle.. You can try it :)

Sarah1987

Hey..I don't have any idea about Bio-essence.But i'm using Revitol by my doctor suggestions.Almost 80% went of. Check this link may be helpful. : http://mhlnk.com/F357C6D3?cid=mmyashley

Shanbee

Hi dear,
Please do not go for expensive and invasive treatment. What if you can get the same result in the most natural way? This serum that I've used is just phenomenal! It contains over 200 human growth factor (our skin languages). After applying the serum on face and eye area, can be also use on other parts of your body, it will start communicating with our skin to encourage our very own production of collagen, repair cell damage, generate new cells and rejuvenate. Thus it has no side effect all. Because it is generates our very own stem cell to work. My own experience after using it for abt 2 mts plus, my fine wrinkles around eyes are gone, my face is lifted, gives me a youthful radiance. The best surprise n amazing part of using it on my tummy is, the sagginess is almost 90% gone, I'm still using, so its still improving. I am happy to share more if you are keen. Too bad I can't post my tummy pic here to show. As i'm new here. I'm not sure if i can add a weblink or PM.

JustineS

You should really consider getting under eye filler done to treat dark eye circles. I have tried hundreds of products and none of them worked. I wasted so much money with no improvement. Finally recommended by a friend to try under eye filler and the result was incredible. Dark eye circles were instantly lightened. Cost me around $700, way cheaper than all the products I have used. Was told to go back in 6 months for repeat treatment. Definitely worth it and will definitely go back to repeat it. Let's face it, no treatment can get rid of dark eye circles. The most you can do is to lighten it.
I got it done at Dr Tan & Partners @ Scotts. Doctor's name is Dr Sii Sik Liong. highly recommended. I read the this article written by himself too and it is very useful and clear. How to get rid of dark eye circles.

Last edited:

jessicarinalove

I am doing the radio frequency eye treatment. It is a more effective way and it gets me improved a lot and really fix my problem. Using products may take months to see improvement or some even don't. You can check out the website if you want more details. Home - J Studios

XiaoDingDang

I've dark eye circle, any recommend products to reduce it?
Anyone uses Bio-essence (the gold color one)..
I've tried it few years back but it didn't really work well for me.. If you're worried about dark eye circles, I think sleeping well definitely helps. :001_302:

For me I'm using the Shiseido White Lucent Dark Circle Eye, it works pretty good. Bought it cause it helps in dark eye circles, lines and bags too... I rather have a all-in 1 cream hehe.. bought mine at www.viimart.com as its cheaper than retail if it helps. You can also try checking out sephora, but I think its more expensive

LightSky

Why not try LUMINESCE Cellular Rejuvenation Serum, it helps to remove eye bags, dark circles, wrinkles, fine lines and reveal your unique glow. It's Paraben free. Even my cousin-in-law currently is using. From his look, nobody is able to guess his age correctly. http://tinyurl.com/uniqueglowskin