Dark Eye Circle

stevesmith

HI,
Dark under-eye circles begin in the capillaries, the tiny blood vessels that web the delicate skin around the eyes.There are various causes of the dark circles under eyes:Ageing,Fatigue,Stress,Nutrient deficiency, Sun exposure.Here are some home remedies to avoid it:
1. Application of a thin sliced cucumber.
2. A mixture of almond oil and honey should be applied on the affected area.
3.Rose water is considered to be a natural coolant for the body.
4. eat healthy food for dark circles like fresh fruit, Vegetables, Green leafy vegetable etc.

twinsangel

I recommend Eye Revitalizer - Diminish dark circles. Depuff under eyes. Discover real results. After just two weeks, 7 out of 10 women said their dark circles and undereye puffiness were less noticeable†.

Imagine a product so powerful it can reduce the appearance of both dark circles and undereye puffiness in just two weeks. Now you can get these real results with TimeWise® Targeted-Action® Eye Revitalizer. This power-packed serum contains an exclusive blend of ingredients specifically formulated to address the multiple causes of dark circles and undereye puffiness. Within seconds of applying it, you'll feel a cooling sensation as the product begins to work. The end result? Your eyes look rested. Refreshed. Revitalized.

:werolleyes:

missykiwi

I recommend Eye Revitalizer - Diminish dark circles. Depuff under eyes. Discover real results. After just two weeks, 7 out of 10 women said their dark circles and undereye puffiness were less noticeable†.

Imagine a product so powerful it can reduce the appearance of both dark circles and undereye puffiness in just two weeks. Now you can get these real results with TimeWise® Targeted-Action® Eye Revitalizer. This power-packed serum contains an exclusive blend of ingredients specifically formulated to address the multiple causes of dark circles and undereye puffiness. Within seconds of applying it, you'll feel a cooling sensation as the product begins to work. The end result? Your eyes look rested. Refreshed. Revitalized.

:werolleyes:
Hi, where can i purchase this product?

Carlisle

you should go to a doctor about laser for the Dark eye circles. Lasers can thicken the skin by increasing collagen production. i think it is the fastest way to minimized it.

stemich

Hi! Try the Nefful eye mask...my sister is using it and it greatly improve her dark eye circle problem...after a few days of using now 50% lighter...quite amazing! anyone interested do let me know cos i have a friend in the Nefful business.

Regards,
Mich

anora

The best solution to get rid from dark circle is to avoid stress and exertion.
Take proper rest and deep sleep. Take healthy diet, use fresh juices and fruits...

Last edited:

belindang

dark eyes circles actually signifies that certain function of our body system is not functioning well.

As it is said : " When ur body is healthy, the glow & good state of health comes from within."

Juz like what Ah ting has mentioned, Gua Sha helps to remove toxins in our bodies, thus when more toxins is removed, our complexion & also eye circles will b reduced.

Also women have thinner and longer than men, thus women have more toxin stored in the intestines. more women have constipation problem than men. When our intestines are not healthly, it will be shown on our complexion, with uneven skin tone, pimples, dark eyes etc.

So it is important to have healthy intestines.

i take Oligosaccharides (tis is NOT probiotics). This is actually food that Good bacteria in our intestine feeds on and thus multiply naturally. It deters against Colon cancer which is #1 in Spore and Malaysia

annawt

i had used the bio-essence (the gold colour) before, but it dont seems to help and i will strongly reccommend you the garnier brightening eye roll which I had been using for 6 months and it was great not only it helps me to conceal my heavy eye bag but lighten it as well!!! and in a reasonable price!:001_302:

kindra

Here are some tips to treat dark eye circles:
1. Drink at least ten glasses of water everyday.
2. Yoga can also help you to get rid of dark circles. Do pranayam for at least 5 minutes everyday.
3. Massage dark circles with any cold cream before going to bed at least for 15 minutes.
4. Apply a paste of turmeric powder with pineapple juice.