Dark Eye Circle

mstan

I've dark eye circle, any recommend products to reduce it?
Anyone uses Bio-essence (the gold color one)..

jclee

Hi,
I never try Bio-essence before but i can recommed u this product call Artistry Eye cream. I'm using it right now and i feel its not to bad, mayb u can give it a try. This product cannot be found at any counter, but if u r really interested, i can recommed a frend to you. Wish u luck!!

rdgs
jc

islynn

:Dancing_wub:Hi there,

Yep, i've tried artistry eye cream too but now im using beauticontrol microderm eye-e-xel, not too bad a product thou'.

i have bad eye circles too ... don't think there are any products that can improve it so ... considering going for botox. ekhehkekhee

botox can reduce dark circle ? but botox very ex leh .... :nah:

botox is injection of collagen right? i'm assuming that this will improve blood circulation in the area & thus lighten dark circles considerably.

but actually i'm not too sure myself. aiyah ... whichever cosmetic procedure will cure my pandaness lah!

it's okay about the money. what are DHs for? :wong3:plus ... can always save up first mah

LadySilver

i think it really hard to lighten, i tried the expensive La Mer eye balm, it doesn't help at all, and it didn't even helps in moisturising, still got obvious fine lines.. :(

Djammie

Hi, I used to have a very bad case of eyes 'luggagees'. You name is, I've used it. 6 months ago I started using the Artistry Replenishing Eye Cream and Vitamin C/Wild Yam Treatment. Absolutely fab. Family and friends culd see the diff. My sister who had the same problem is now using the same. She loves it. :001_302:

Velvenie

Dear Mummies,

Anyone who is interested in knowing more the Artistry products may drop me a msg or sms me @ 81805709. I have been using this products for fews years le... Very good results:red:

hnfarin

Hi galz, this artistry eye cream thing is amway product right? izzit expensive, not much $$ to spend to look pretty le leh, any idea it took how long to kinda solve d prob?

V

valeriegoh

I've dark eye circle, any recommend products to reduce it?
Anyone uses Bio-essence (the gold color one)..
Am using Clinique's All About Eyes Rich.. super good for dark circles and fine lines! Bought several pots during a sale.. anybody interested can pm me :D

dejonthompson

Well, dark is the major problem face by most off the people. Cut the fresh figs in half and place them under the eyes. Keep for 15-30 minutes and rinse with warm water. You should drink tomato juice with some mint leaves, lemon juice and salt.

Hi,

Try Element Products.

Oxyginberry Essence
With an exceptionally high concentration of Oxyginberry Complex, the Oxyginberry Essence instantly nourishes and maximizes nutrients’absorption deep into the skin. At the same time, it helps enhance skin repair and renewal while delaying the visible signs of aging. Leaves your skin feeling softer, more supple and luminous. Feel the difference for yourself with just one usage and for beautiful skin that glows day after day.