Data Entry/List Research Work from Home: 7-8$/hour

logitech

hi ladies, i'm looking to hire some mommies to work from home on a part-time basis. I have no fixed hours, you can do the job any time of the day you like, whatever fits your schedule.

The min number of hours a week is estimated to be around 20 hours, approx 4 hours a day. No. of hours is not fixed & I will assign the work according to how much time you are able to afford in the upcoming few weeks.

Rate is APPROXIMATELY $7-8 per hour.

Basic Job Details
Data Entry into excel spreadsheet
Compile database
Researching addresses & phone numbers online into excel spreadsheet

Training will be provided (1 hour)

No prior experience required, but preferred.

If you are interested please send me the following details:
- Name
- Contact
- Email Address
- Experience with Data Entry/List Research
- Resume

TO: charlenetanwlrh@hotmail.com

by 20th December 2013 / As soon as possible

Thank you!

** Please read the instructions carefully and provide all information as stated here including Resume. Incomplete information will not be responded too. Thank you **

Last edited:

logitech

Some background Information:

Previously a part-timer earned 600$ per month and another earned 200$ per month, depending on amount of time you are able to afford.
If the quantity is a lot, it is possible to make 1k$ and above per month

Hi moms,
We have a new project starting in January.
If you have an internet connection and you have a good follow up skills, you can try to apply.
There are few comission plan available, choose the one that can match you and your family needs.

You can email me at rainylim988@gmail.com

Huarenez

hi ladies, i'm looking to hire some mommies to work from home on a part-time basis. I have no fixed hours, you can do the job any time of the day you like, whatever fits your schedule.

The min number of hours a week is estimated to be around 20 hours, approx 4 hours a day. No. of hours is not fixed & I will assign the work according to how much time you are able to afford in the upcoming few weeks.

Basic Job Details
Compile database

- Name
- Contact
- Email Address
- Resume

Thank you!

** Please read the instructions carefully and provide all information as stated here including Resume. Incomplete information will not be responded too. Thank you **
Hi is it still avail? Pm pls

Sharonfrancisca

Basic Job Details
Compile database

- Name
- Contact
- Email Address
- Resume

Thank you!

Hi issit still available?