Date again?

-SRI-

I don tink I'll date nw.. Wanna focus on my pregnancy 1st.. Maybe once I deliver, I will be recuperating... My EDD tis yr sept..So confinement 3 mths rite?? by the time nxt yr, I more focusing on my BB ba... Den looking for a job...

Hmm.. I don really hv the urge to date.. mainly bcz I still luv my bf... We still in contact wit each other... all remain the same except we don get married due to his parents... So I shall see wats store for me in future.. But I am wise abit nw.. hehehe... Don ever date indecisive or mummy's pet... Will cause u alot of trouble along the way.. ha....

Ting

well, i guess dating is fine ba.
just dun put in too much hope or anything.
im happy with my current bf now. but he's young oso luh.
so i dun really plan too far ahead.
just see how things goes ba. :D

moodmood

Hi Mummies,
If you are already dating,and planning hopefully 1 day to settle down again,what would be the criteria u look for in the guy? Like of cos most importantly he have to love you,what abt his income,family, etc...will that be a factor you look into?

I don tink I'll date nw.. Wanna focus on my pregnancy 1st.. Maybe once I deliver, I will be recuperating... My EDD tis yr sept..So confinement 3 mths rite?? by the time nxt yr, I more focusing on my BB ba... Den looking for a job...

Hmm.. I don really hv the urge to date.. mainly bcz I still luv my bf... We still in contact wit each other... all remain the same except we don get married due to his parents... So I shall see wats store for me in future.. But I am wise abit nw.. hehehe... Don ever date indecisive or mummy's pet... Will cause u alot of trouble along the way.. ha....
Err.. Just a question.. if you are not married to the bb's father, are you still eligibe for the 3 months maternity leave??

-SRI-

hmmm.. i'm nt sure... but i heard frm my previous co. tt i eligible for it... tts wat my boss & HR said...

nw i'm nt working & nt wit my guy animore...

Seriously speaking...

When dh was in jail, I did date for awhile... But I feel tt r/s or marriage is a burden a stress for me...

So nw, I m onli gonna put my 101% energy on my work and my lil gal... Nth else...

Anw, IF 1dae i date again..
The criteria of the guy got to be:
1. Must love my gal as if she is his own.
2. Of cos love me.
3. Income stability
4. Nice blah blah blah

The number1 deciding factor is of cos love my gal...

Tt dae my mum went to ask my sis "Eh.. if 1 dae jiejie get a new bf 1 2 get married. But the guy dun like rachel. U think wat will jiejie do ah?"

My sis, being veri my sis who noes me best answered "Duh! Of cos she will dump de guy la..." Sister Noe me best =o)

Hao nan ren dou yi jin bei na zhou le...
Gd men oreadi taken le...

Haha...

Seriously speaking...

When dh was in jail, I did date for awhile... But I feel tt r/s or marriage is a burden a stress for me...

So nw, I m onli gonna put my 101% energy on my work and my lil gal... Nth else...

Anw, IF 1dae i date again..
The criteria of the guy got to be:
1. Must love my gal as if she is his own.
2. Of cos love me.
3. Income stability
4. Nice blah blah blah

The number1 deciding factor is of cos love my gal...

Tt dae my mum went to ask my sis "Eh.. if 1 dae jiejie get a new bf 1 2 get married. But the guy dun like rachel. U think wat will jiejie do ah?"

My sis, being veri my sis who noes me best answered "Duh! Of cos she will dump de guy la..." Sister Noe me best =o)

Hao nan ren dou yi jin bei na zhou le...
Gd men oreadi taken le...

Haha...
same.........

but most likely almost 99.99% confirm.... I will be single....

stupidyeye

hmm..how long do e mummy here stay single ???until they accept a new guy???hmm..i also don't know wad this guy wants....he din wan a r/s..bt fling....and he gt ds de...his ds gg 2yo dis yr...i dn noe how....

Ting

ever since i broke up with my ex (pin's daddy), i have been dating a few guys.
i got into one serious relationship last your but it only lasted a while.
other than that i dated many guys.
but none of these guys could make me feel i could count on them.
til recently i met my current bf and i know, he'll be the one.
he loves and dotes me and pin very much.
he's mature enough and has a stable income, and i believe bright future.
most importantly, he treats pin like his own and pin loves him. :)

Queenbabe

Is good to be loved ......but mus open both @@ big big .... most of the guys r nice in the first place but later like shit is true lor .... im divorce & remarry now so far so good but sometimes i feel so sian dunno y ... i divorce when i was 21 remarry last yr 26 ...... i miss my single life ....