Date again?

Ting

well, true enuf.
now tt im with my bf, he alr somewhat hv plans of marriage le. n im thinking,
im only 22, do i really wanna stick to just one guy for now til the end?
but to think of it, he's a great guy that loves me n my girl, n i dun wanna give it all up just for tt few yrs of freedom.

JMHO.

stupidyeye

yeah yeah...if you still want to enjoy e life now...tk about 1 to 2 more yrs time???hmm nt really long ....do wadever you want to do now...then commit yourself to him

Amulet

hmm.. for me, i got think of dating again.. but one thing that puts me off is that im afraid that dating or getting into relationship will divide the attention and love im putting into my DD.. u know la.. in relationships, there are bound to be bad moments.. i don wan my emotions to get distrupted by another person.. its like im in a comfort zone now, with my family and DD, whom all loves me as much as i love them, but this kind of things cannot be guaranteed in a BGR, thus making me not being able to step out into my comfort zone..

haha.. abit wierd right..

stupidyeye

hmm..i noe dat emotion cnt reali control...bt why not try not to put so much love into it????it may helps...bt aft all...i'm a women too...i know is hard la....

Amulet

hmm..i know dat emotion cnt reali control...bt why not try not to put so much love into it????it may helps...bt after all...i'm a women too...i know is hard ....
haha.. thn u should know that whn u put in abit, more will start to pour in.. so for now, i rather stay away 1st ba..

pix

Hi, i am new to this forum. I'm going thru a separation with my "soon-to-be-ex-husband" cos of infidelity. We've been together for 14 years, 7 years of courtship and 7 years old marriage. Well, this is the 7th year, so I guess he caught the "7-year-itch". The feeling is really horrible! Betrayed and lied to.... and he chose that s**t over me and our 2 daughters, after a 1 month fling. Said he's in love!! He asked for a divorce, prolly he thought so that he could marry her straight away and live happily ever after. But call me stupid or selfish, but I'm not gonna give him that satisfaction.
Yes, I'm very angry, I think I deserve to be! He just moved out and didn't even bother to ask how his daughters are doing, until i told him that he must be responsible for them. Then only did he say he will see them. Anyways, he can choose to see them or not, either way, he's gonna pay thru his nose!

Ting

Hi Ting ,

be together for few years & decide since both are still young .. no rushing :) ...

haha, yeah, we dun hv plans to marry anytime soon.
cos he's gg aussie to get his degree too.
our plan is abt another 4-5 yrs time, when everything is more stable.
but then again, who knows what will happen right?
well, he's very sure im the one he wants to marry alr, n i know he wud make a great dad to pin n a great hubby la. but i still hv my reservations on tt.
once bitten twice shy isnt it? :)

Ting

Hi, i am new to this forum. I'm going thru a separation with my "soon-to-be-ex-husband" cos of infidelity. We've been together for 14 years, 7 years of courtship and 7 years old marriage. Well, this is the 7th year, so I guess he caught the "7-year-itch". The feeling is really horrible! Betrayed and lied to.... and he chose that s**t over me and our 2 daughters, after a 1 month fling. Said he's in love!! He asked for a divorce, prolly he thought so that he could marry her straight away and live happily ever after. But call me stupid or selfish, but I'm not gonna give him that satisfaction.
Yes, I'm very angry, I think I deserve to be! He just moved out and didn't even bother to ask how his daughters are doing, until i told him that he must be responsible for them. Then only did he say he will see them. Anyways, he can choose to see them or not, either way, he's gonna pay thru his nose!

*hug* pix.
to give up a 14 year relationship for a 1 month fling, tts really bad.
he isnt thinking straight.
hope you feel alrights.
and your DDs, how are they coping?
hope everything goes well for you. tk care. :)

Last edited:

SunShine07

*hugz* know it is really a painful feeling of going thru all these. Be strong! *hugz*

stupidyeye

girls.. how long do you know your guy before letting him knows about your child?

I've let everyone surround me know abt my lill one since they know me...and well...if in future were to get to know new ppl....as in guys...i will let them noe it first that i'm a mother of 1....hmmm....

Ting

girls.. how long do you know your guy before letting him knows about your child?

hmmm, the previous guys i dated, i didnt tell them until they find out themselves or if im busy with my girl n they ask me out then i just say, yah im a mother of one.
to me, i didnt feel they need to know, cos its my personal life, not like they r anyone impt to me.
but for my current bf, i told him the first day i knew him, didnt know wat happened or why i did that.
haha, was just having breakfast after clubbin n i just mentioned.
he took it in his stride n still ask me out n be his gf. n he accepted pin very naturally.

stupidyeye

hmmm, the previous guys i dated, i didnt tell them until they find out themselves or if im busy with my girl and they ask me out then i just say, yah im a mother of one.
to me, i didnt feel they need to know, cos its my personal life, not like they are anyone impt to me.
but for my current bf, i told him the first day i knew him, didnt know what happened or why i did that.
haha, was just having breakfast after clubbin and i just mentioned.
he took it in his stride and still ask me out and be his gf. and he accepted pin very naturally.

I think thru feelin???mayb is feelin tellin u so....haha...he is indeed a gd guy yeah....

Ting

just curious.. girl, whn you go clubbing, who take care of pin? you not at her side she can sleep ar?
my parents. :)
uh, from young, pin doesnt slp with me.
only once in a while she slp with me, or nap times.
cos my parents room is more cooling than my room in my previous place. so my mum always bring her to slp with them, so now she's used to slping with them, plus she is sticky to my dad too.
sad to say, pin is not very sticky to me, she can go along fine with my parents n my sisters.
in a good way is, i can still go out without her fussing.

SunShine07

my parents. :)
uh, from young, pin doesnt sleep with me.
only once in a while she sleep with me, or nap times.
cos my parents room is more cooling than my room in my previous place. so my mum always bring her to sleep with them, so now she's used to sleeping with them, plus she is sticky to my dad too.
sad to say, pin is not very sticky to me, she can go along fine with my parents and my sisters.
in a good way is, i can still go out without her fussing.
good for you, my son is like super glue to me....who also dun want....sigh....sometimes very fan!:nah:

Ting

yah, she quite independent from young.
haha, now, she can just go to slp herself at times. :)