Delivering in TMC anyone?

Can anyone advise me which is more worth it as in take up a package with a specific doctor or go to KK and see different doctor every time? I'm ok with both arrangements just that I really want to know which is cheaper as hubby and me trying to save now.
for private doctor, every time go and consult there will be a scan an nth else alr? But for KK sometimes is see doctor only. Sometimes is see doctor + scan. Like why so weird? Why would I want a appointment to waste money see doctor and he/she talk less than 5 mins and whatever problems I tell them they will tell me 'Ayas it's normal! don't have to worry. anything else? Ok nth bye!' that kind of attitude the doctor give. But over all still on the price. Which is more worth it. TIA everyone!
Hi desiree94, if you are trying to really save up, KK would be much more cheaper than a private gynae.. Normally, private gynae not only scan your baby and they will prescribe prenatal medicine which is good for you and your baby and see you through birth and answer alot of queries too.. I can recommend you a private gynae which is abit more expensive than KK.. Dr Beh at thomson medical, he is really a nice doctor and his nurses are good.. so far i recommend most of my females friends there..

Busymom

I wanna know this as well...any mommies know?
I gave birth at Thomson Medical in Feb. Was on total breastfeeding, however, my milk hasn't come in yet and baby was crying. Couldn't bear to see her crying so I requested for a bottle of formula (Friso a same as her 2 brothers) for my girl. I was told to sign consent to allow formula for baby and will be charge $1 per bottle. 3-5 yrs ago was free!

Sweetooth

Anyone knows how much is the parking in TMC? If too expensive i think take cab there for my delivery better..i heard their parking system is very bad

Tannie

Sweetooth:649737 said:
Anyone knows how much is the parking in TMC? If too expensive i think take cab there for my delivery better..i heard their parking system is very bad
If u r staying 1 or 2 bedded rm, they will give u 3 coupons foc. Yes, their car park is terrible.

dbecks

Hi All... =)

Just wanting to ask who here is with ACJ clinic.. My wife is approaching her 20th week and can purchase the maternity package thingy which covers the consultation cost, etc for the remaining months.

For those who have gotten that, can I ask how much does it cost and what does it cover..

Many Thanks =)

cyberie

Hi All... =)

Just wanting to ask who here is with ACJ clinic.. My wife is approaching her 20th week and can purchase the maternity package thingy which covers the consultation cost, etc for the remaining months.

For those who have gotten that, can I ask how much does it cost and what does it cover..

Many Thanks =)

i am with ACJ clinic.. if i din rem the package wrongly.. it cos abt 800 to 900...
hmm .. it only include the basic consultation and scan with the doc (e.g. the urine stick, the basic ultra-scan)...
not inclusive of the multi-vits and any additional test you need to do (e.g. glucose test).

Tannie

Hi All... =)

Many Thanks =)
I am with ACJ clinic. Diff gynea offer diff package. Dr Joycelyn Wong don't offer package any more.

baixuegongzhu

Hi my baby was delivered at TCM last Aug. I stayed one bedded room. Mine was c-sect. Overall thumbs up for their services. My husband can stay with me and I am happy with his companion. Food are well prepared and served. I feel that I am staying at hotel.