Delphin vs rainbow vaccum cleaner

reon

The sales person initially also keep avoiding to keep his promises for making my deal n when I finally contact hq, they claim he's no longer with the company n they will honor his promises but then started avoiding my calls too

lyra

I got beds n pillows cleaned for abt ard $70 too. The cleaning vacuum package isn't very attractive. I rather spend it on getting a part time cleaner to mop n wipe everything weekly than to suck the air of dust only once a month which I don't think will be effective in clearing dust from our house...

tazbul

hi everyone.. i had a demo done in my house and the sales person was not pushy at all which was a plus point. he did explain all my question and when i said i need time to consider he was still the same friendly guy with smile when he came into my house. after thinking about it and doing my research over the net i find rainbow and delphin that alot of complaints. so i call him the next day and i buy the product which lower price then some product which is delphin made in china and rainbow. and the best part is the company offer a huge warrenty which is 15 years thats wat made me feel its a good investment. and this guy who did the demo would answer and explain every single question which is wat we parents need to know. worth giving a try as the sales person not pushy at all. very pro. i can,t remember how long but i guess he said he has 12 years exprience in vacuum cleaner which i feel is true. u can call him direct if u parents are interested. 91166813

Supra

Hello everyone.. I like to share with every mums that my mum and us have just seen this company demo in our house what i must say we had a rainbow afew years ago since is was young and just did a trade in for their vaccum cleaner but it NOT DELPHIN. This company have the most i said advance tech and the easy to keep. And most of all it have the singapore safety mark also make in germany inculded this limited edition 15 years of warrenty for the motor and service which also we feel that is a good investment too. The salesman is also not that pushy type and very professional would be able to answers most of your question. Also they have this installments free scheme which i feel that much more mums can afford to buy or try their service and consider first. If anyone want to see his demo pm me i give you the number. So lady peace out^^Y

tazbul

oh ok. but wat I got to know that delphin is selling it cheap cause its about 6 to 7 years model that delphin bring in abt 6 to 7 years ago. my salesmen just told me and i just the prove writen by aura roboclean germany saying that xu ran or delphin is not the authorise agent. only arua roboclean malaysia and aura roboclean singapore is the authorise agent. for ur info its so cheap cause it does not have warrenty as roboclean singapore will not entertain people who buy it from unauthorized dealer or company. so if people buy it who is going to replace the faulty parts if the product breakdown. and the best part they selling expire safetymark product. so its better to buy from roboclean singapore which give 15 years warrenty. u can call my salesmen if u got any question. 91166813. and the website u post got no much detail . try Roboclean which is the authorised agent

MiguelWagon

Delphin and rainbow both are good brands of vacuum cleaner so, it's very difficult to say that which one is the best from delphin and rainbow. I am using ranbow's vacuum cleaner for cleaning at my home and i think, it's much better and cheaper than delphin in cost and features.

tazbul

I agree . I used to own rainbow it is good compare to delphin. now I.m using a roboclean which is more advance tech and certified 99.99 % dust capturing ability so its also air purifier. its much cheaper compare to rainbow and delphin. the best part its cheaper with all complete set with all accessories included. 15 years warrenty and 15 years service some more

babies123

Hi, i just want to let you all know that is RAINBOW is the best. All the brand is just ???????
Its certified brand from usa. Am using it for a long time and its a good investment. If anybody want to book a free demo please let me know i have one friend,i bought from him.
he will come and clean your mattress and carpet for free. if you interested you can buy otherwise you getting a free cleaning...........lol.............

kru

Alpha Male
Mattress vac and carpet vac/shampoo service using rainbow. Search rainbow on ebay for my ad

Jo1004

hi, I recently bought roboclean vacuum cleaner. I love it as my house have dogs, and my girl do not rub her nose as frequent. If mummies interested, can contact the sales person at 9008 5088. she can give you better discount.

jerryboy

oh ok. but wat I got to know that delphin is selling it cheap cause its about 6 to 7 years model that delphin bring in abt 6 to 7 years ago. my salesmen just told me and i just the prove writen by aura roboclean germany saying that xu ran or delphin is not the authorise agent. only arua roboclean malaysia and aura roboclean singapore is the authorise agent. for ur info its so cheap cause it does not have warrenty as roboclean singapore will not entertain people who buy it from unauthorized dealer or company. so if people buy it who is going to replace the faulty parts if the product breakdown. and the best part they selling expire safetymark product. so its better to buy from roboclean singapore which give 15 years warrenty. u can call my salesmen if u got any question. 91166813. and the website u post got no much detail . try Roboclean which is the authorised agent
I had a sales rep from Rainbow to come my house at 1:30pm to do a Demo. I was so impressed. I really wanted to buy a set but was fearful of making a rush decision. So I told the sales rep from Rainbow that I will give him an answer the next day. I immediately tried searching both the web and forum to see the review from current users. These are what I have found out
1). Delphin is a NO NO with the bad aftersales services
2). Rainbow is a recommended choice; almost everyonewho bought a Rainbow never regret
3). Roboclean is also highly recommended. What is impressive was that Roboclean is a new company in Singapore with many great review. I don't remember seeing any bad reviews.
I decided to give a call to Roboclean Rep with the number provided by tazbul and schelduled a Demo on same day at 7:30pm.

To cut the story short:
- Roboclean can clean the same portion of my bed (Rainbow cleaned earlier at 1:30pm) and there are still much "Dirt"
- Waterproof HEPA Filter
- 15 Years Warrenty!!!
- Cheaper by more than $200 as compare to Rainbow
- Carpet washing Equipments Included

Overall the rep from Roboclean seems more sincere. What can do, he will tell you. What can't do he will tell you he can't do. He also never keep asking me for referrals. Overall I am happy that I bought a Roboclan instead of making a rush decision to buy Rainbow in the afternoon. Anyway the sale rep from Roboclean is Simon and his contact number is same as listed above : 91166813

By the way, I am not selling Roboclean. Just to prove my point, my Sales Order is 902766.

tazbul

hi everyone. my sales guy simon from roboclean text me yesterday night and inform me that he would be disconnecting his old mobile number which is 91166813. You guy's interested to know more about the service and product can contact him at his new number which is 91670600.