Delphin vs rainbow vaccum cleaner

isabelandrew

hi there, can anyone share with me if they are using the above vacuum cleaners?

what is so good about it?

I am thinking of buying it after seeing my little one being bitten by an unknown 'thing'. "this culprit is still at the loose." also, her bose is fequently struck with wax...

Thanks so much in advance.

angelwendy

hi there, can anyone share with me if they are using the above vacuum cleaners?

what is so good about it?

I am thinking of buying it after seeing my little one being bitten by an unknown 'thing'. "this culprit is still at the loose." also, her bose is fequently struck with wax...

Thanks so much in advance.

I'm using Delphin... is quite good...

angelwendy

good ?
can you elaborate? thanks

The cleaner can actually suck all the bed bug & dust mite... & also can clean aircon.. no need ask air con man to come ...:001_302: & also can clean almost everything in the house... like curtain, Tv, wall, desk, floor, carpet, sofa, suck water... ( when ur kids wet the bed... can suck all the water up ) ... & can purifer the air... they will include 2 bottle of ess oil.. is safe to use for baby... just put a few drop in the water & on the cleaner... it will kill germs... & also can put dettol when u clean the floor...

stonston

My parents have been using Rainbow since I was born. Very good and lasting. They traded in their old set (was still in great working condition though it was used daily by our maids) for the newer model with air purifier function. :)

I've not bought my own set cos my mum lends us hers very often :)

jaclim23

I just bought my rainbow 2 weeks ago. It's awesome. The amount of dust being sucked up is amazing. Considering that I'm a clean freak, I'm still shocked to see the amount of dust in my house. PM me and I can give you the contact

Gumi

I just bought my rainbow 2 weeks ago. It's awesome. The amount of dust being sucked up is amazing. Considering that I'm a clean freak, I'm still shocked to see the amount of dust in my house. PM me and I can give you the contact
Hi jaclim23
Can I find this vacuum cleaner in those big shopping centres cos I don't seem to see this brand when I go to those shops selling electrical appliances? Thanks.

TeenyWeeny

I'm using Delphin too. Paying by installment. Very good just need to change water, no need to buy bags or watever. I'll vacumm every month. My youngest sis borrow from me cause she kana bitten by insects till very jia lat. After using, she never kana liao. Normally they will set up booth during baby fair and will give away free pot wif one free cleaning service. The free service is to show u and sell their product. :wong19:

tigerprincess

Dear Mummies

We are first-time parents and after receiving a trial from Delphin and seeing how dirty an otherwise clean looking mattress is, we decided to purchase it for the benefit of our little one.

As we understand that the machine is not cheap, we are offering a cleaning service to parents who would also wanna benefit from this machine at afforadable prices. We do not represent the vacuum cleaner company (hence, we would not hard-sell the expensive machine) nor do we hard-sell cleaning packages - just give us a call for a cleaning appointment - as simple as that.

Our pricing is as follows:
- 1st mattress (any size): S$38
- subsequent item (can be mattress/sofa/carpet): S$10
There is no hidden costs nor transportation charges

Referral Promotion: Earn S$10 cash or NTUC voucher for every successful customer you refer! Valid for every customer who has tried our cleaning services

Current Promotion:
Due To High HFMD recently, we are giving 1 FREE Lifebuoy (Germ Protection handwash 200ml) to each customer
Call Mr Ong now at 81166707 for appointments. :Dancing_wub:

~ dont't risk the health of your loved ones - allergen management is better than cure~

Frenchkitty

I am using Rainbow and it's really good. Convenient, and easy to use. Effective in cleaning our beds and matttresses. and even has a blowdrying function to blowdry my 2 dogs after shower.

It was first recommended to me by my friend who used Rainbow for 20yrs and then spoilt.

Reindeer

Hi, I just bought Delphine Vacuum Cleaner today at $2889 (Silver Series) Comes with 10 years warranty n free gifts. Need to let go of product as hubby finds it too costly. Excellent product which vacuums mattress, sofas using water technology. Purifies air too with amazing results. I'm willing to sell it with $100 discount (As note product is BRAND NEW and with all free gifts transferred) Pls contact me at 9850 4774 :Dancing_wub:

megtan

I'm very keen to try coz my house area very dusty. But hubby doesn't believe and he feels that baby should be exposed to dust etc, to build up immunity:err: *sigh* don't know how to convince him.