Delphin vs rainbow vaccum cleaner

allantan

hi thanks to all review here on roboclean. as mention by jerryboy i also had a demo done by both rainbow and delphin few days ago. i did some checkup on reviews and wat i found out. rainbow has both good and bad comments and its made from usa. the machine from e1 and e2 model is the same only that they add on a led light on the water basin. its use hepa fiter that gets dirty and need to be replace over using after awhile . this was mention by the salemen from rainbow itself. as for delphin nothing good to be said as they got so much of bad review and the after sales is so bad . alot of small claim issue. worse of all its made in china which i found from online and i tried to look for germany website which i cant even find.seems like they are only sold in singapore. so i call up this guy simon from the number tazbul provided 91670600 and arrange for his demo since alotof them talking about him here and on the product. to be honest i thot he would be same like other sales men but this guy was really sincere and i can say he was very good in wat he was doing. overall i felt he was not pushy and his explanation was good as well his advice which made me find the need that made me buy the product. i got the product from him on friday and untill now its purifying my house due to the haze. thanks once again guys for the reviews that made me make a right choice and its also cheaper price then thee other products.

Last edited:

tazbul

hi thanks to all review here on roboclean. as mention by jerryboy i also had a demo done by both rainbow and delphin few days ago. i did some checkup on reviews and what i found out. rainbow has both good and bad comments and its made from usa. the machine from e1 and e2 model is the same only that they add on a led light on the water basin. its use hepa fiter that gets dirty and need to be replace over using after awhile . this was mention by the salemen from rainbow itself. as for delphin nothing good to be said as they got so much of bad review and the after sales is so bad . alot of small claim issue. worse of all its made in china which i found from online and i tried to look for germany website which i cant even find.seems like they are only sold in singapore. so i call up this guy simon from the number tazbul provided 91670600 and arrange for his demo since alotof them talking about him here and on the product. to be honest i thot he would be same like other sales men but this guy was really sincere and i can say he was very good in what he was doing. overall i felt he was not pushy and his explanation was good as well his advice which made me find the need that made me buy the product. i got the product from him on friday and untill now its purifying my house due to the haze. thanks once again guys for the reviews that made me make a right choice and its also cheaper price then thee other products.
hi good morning. The roboclean is a good product as it came to full use when singapore was strike by haze. Wow I on almost 24hours a hour to purify the air. Even when I buy the machine simon did tell me this product will not become a white elephant as the root cause of all dust and dustmite and gems come from the air. So using as purifier means u collect them before ending up on the matteress or all over the house. So Im a happy user of roboclean. Hope evryone else use the machine for purifier as well as its certified purifier.

mahadevan

hi mummies I am watching your roboclean conversation last few days......I have seen the demo from roboclean, Delphin and rainbow. From that I observe that roboclean and dhelphin dose not clean the haze. Rainbow only clean haze and give purified air. The other dose not do the haze clean. The sales man from the rainbow explain How it is work. He passes the ciggrete smoke to the inlet part of the delphiin and roboclean few seconds and he shine the light behind of the outlet , both are expel the ciggrete smoke but rainbow only absorbe the smoke and dissolve in to the water and give purified air.He proved and now I am satisfied with the Rainbow product and I bought the system last week. I secured my kids from the haze.

tazbul

U blow smoke in all 3 machine and only rainbow absorbed the smoke is it. it sounds funny. I know somethings about purifier and also how they works. No one will blow smoke to test it out .cause all the machine which or even normal purifier that uses hepa filter will not comeout smoke . But only smell of smoke. U need it be test for dust capturing abilities percentage. The purifier got to come with the certificate. I use to work for osim before and sell even air purifier. So I can I did my research before buying roboclean. The haze partical size 2.5 so u first got to understand how many micron is ur hepa and if its water resistant. This is where rainbow fails as its not water resistant. For delphin it does not even have hepa. For roboclean check for urself in their webpage. Roboclean Cleaning System german site.

tazbul

hi mummies I am watching your roboclean conversation last few days......I have seen the demo from roboclean, Delphin and rainbow. From that I observe that roboclean and dhelphin dose not clean the haze. Rainbow only clean haze and give purified air. The other dose not do the haze clean. The sales man from the rainbow explain How it is work. He passes the ciggrete smoke to the inlet part of the delphiin and roboclean few seconds and he shine the light behind of the outlet , both are expel the ciggrete smoke but rainbow only absorbe the smoke and dissolve in to the water and give purified air.He proved and now I am satisfied with the Rainbow product and I bought the system last week. I secured my kids from the haze.
mr mahadevan I can see that u had previously posted about selling rainbow and also about mattress and sofa cleaning. From ur post I see and understand that u did this post cause u selling rainbow and this from ur previous post at mummysg. Check the sites out www.mummysg.com/forums/search.php?searchid=162821

Last edited:

DesireeDanker

My brother has purchased Rainbow and I have purchased Roboclean and I must say both products are good purchases but we mutually agree that Rainbow is a better product. (I have met a very good sales person from Roboclean and I could introduce you to him. He is a lanky Chinese guy.) Of course we have our preferences after each demo is done. We are too quick to be influenced by positive and negative remarks being mentioned on this page. I'm sure there are plenty of Roboclean, Rainbow, Delphins sales people in disguised on this page who will be quick to defend their products. Which is totally normal I think. All I can say is choose wisely guys! Something worth investing should last at least a few good years =)

Last edited:

kaelynseah

i have a rainbow vacuum... it is good. but cannot use it everyday to vacuum the floor as it is too troublesome to take everything out and it is kind of tiring... so i bought a robot vacuum cleaner also to do general floor cleaning everyday and only use rainbow once every month to vacuum the floor and the beds... u ppl should try the rainbow cleaner is really good... but the bad part is it is kind of ex... :)

allantan

hi thanks to all review here on roboclean. as mention by jerryboy i also had a demo done by both rainbow and delphin few days ago. i did some checkup on reviews and wat i found out. rainbow has both good and bad comments and its made from usa. the machine from e1 and e2 model is the same only that they add on a led light on the water basin. its use hepa fiter that gets dirty and need to be replace over using after awhile . this was mention by the salemen from rainbow itself. as for delphin nothing good to be said as they got so much of bad review and the after sales is so bad . alot of small claim issue. worse of all its made in china which i found from online and i tried to look for germany website which i cant even find.seems like they are only sold in singapore. so i call up this guy simon from the number tazbul provided 91670600 and arrange for his demo since alotof them talking about him here and on the product. to be honest i thot he would be same like other sales men but this guy was really sincere and i can say he was very good in wat he was doing. overall i felt he was not pushy and his explanation was good as well his advice which made me find the need that made me buy the product. i got the product from him on friday and untill now its purifying my house due to the haze. thanks once again guys for the reviews that made me make a right choice and its also cheaper price then thee other products.
hi to everyone. its true that everyone have their own preferences. after looking at both delphin and rainbow i chose to buy roboclean a week ago. i did a compare on product and also the warrenty level and warrenty parts which is covered and also there is no hidden running cost and important part is thee roboclean is cheaper then amoung the rest. please make a wise decision and make it worth ur money. and for 15 years warrenty and free service yearly i feel its a good investment for me for a better health for my family

These are some Customer feedback on Atocare UV Vacuum Cleaner (a anti dust mite uv vacuum cleaner which is only $388 retail)

Really it speaks for itself. I really happy with my own set too......

I copy paste the comments from another site for all to read:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=+2]TESTIMONIALS FROM CUSTOMERS!
[SIZE=+1](Selling successfully since 2011 (2 years) in Singapore)

Nur Lia:

"Hi, I have just used for almost 2 weeks.
My daughter is suffering from chronic atopic eczema, while I am having allergic rhinitis.
So far, it helped a lot with cleaning her bed since she always scratches due to dry skin.
It's easy for me now as I have to do it everyday. Now, I change the bedsheet 3-4 days once, compared to daily before this.
The scratching has reduced significantly too. I am happy with Atocare."

Jaimie Lee:

"Just want to say thanks for answering my queries. My son has been coughing non stop for a month & he has been given alot of medicines which the doctor say is due to narrow windpipe.
But after using the Atocare to vacuum that night, his coughing at night significantly lessen by 50%.
Not sure if it is a coincidence but his coughing does reduce over the days & we no loner have to give him any medication .
I thought I had remove alot of the dustmites the first time, but 4 days later when i vacuum again, there were still quite alot of stuff collected & that was considering I only vacuum his cot mattress which is a pretty small area.
So I would like to recommend your product to my friends."

Admern Chee:

"The Atocare has helped me to clean a lot of fine dust that I didn't know was inside my sofa and mattress. That's more than enough to show me its effectiveness.
In terms of allergies, my new born son has not shown any so let hope that the Atocare would prevent instead of aiding right now.
The gentleman who came to pass us the Atocare was good and could explain the details of how to use it. He was quite patient to our many questions."

Kimberly K:

"This feedback is long overdue.I used to wake up in the middle of the night, sneezing non stop.
My daughter is also having this throat irritation for the longest time. Trips to the doctors don't help her at all.
After using the atocare, my allergy in the night has disappeared completely and my girl's throat discomfort has lessened noticeably. Thank you."

Lawrence Goh:

"I was at first skeptical about paying over three hundred dollars for a machine that I have never use for dust mite cleaning before but after trying it for the first usage I actually slept better.
I use to wake up in the middle of the night with little itch here and there. After, using the Atocare for a couple of weeks I no longer suffer that problem.
I Atocare clean my mattress once every two weeks but I use the uv light cleaning once every three days and also has a handy portable vacumn cleaner which I use everyday.
I bought my Atocare at the mall outside Kovan where they where promoting it. Yes, your colleague was courteous and helpful."

Angela Tan:

"I'm impressed with the machine. The first time when I tried myself, I wasn't so sure because the amount of dust was very little. But the 2nd day when I tried again with more "strength", I'm sold. The mattresses are so dirty!
My boys rashes have reduced alot and they hardly wake up from sinus for the past week. But it's too soon to tell as my boys are actually allergic to dust. Overall it helped reduced alot of my headache. Haha
As for your delivery guy, he's very polite.
I give the machine 9/10 because we really need to use quite abit of strength when vacuuming and after just 1 mattress, my arms start to ache but I'm definitely impressed
Thank you!"

Patsy Tan:

"I choose this cleaner as it has a 650W motor which made it powerful. I can see the dust accumulate from the transparent cyclone.
I like it come with 3 modes, indeed it is a very useful machine. Your delivery staff is very polite and professional.
He is very patient when doing the demo and answering all my queries."

Jennifer Tee:

"It's been a week since I got my Autocare cleaner. My son's eczema has shown vast improvement.
In the past, we tried all kinds of moistuisers but all do not work. My gal has sensitive airways and her nose is always block.
I don't hear her noisy breathing at night. Every time I used it, I am surprised that I see so much dust in the filter. The product is also easy to use.
Just fix the filter and you are set. After use, just take the filter out to clean. Though it did make my arms ache a little the first as I am not a house work person.
But it gets better. I can feel my arms getting stronger.:"

Selvan:

"Very efficient. Don't be fooled by the size. It's a pocket rocket! Shocked to see the amount of dust on my bed and sofas.
Definitely a five star product."

Samanta Lee:

"I simply love this product, it has helped reduce my son's sinus problem which he gets every morning. Also after vacuuming, the bed smells fresh and feels warm.
I was surprised, at how dirty my fabric sofa and beds were, the first time i used it, i had to clear the HEPA filter twice. Thats how much dust, dirt and dustmites there where.
I would really recommend every mother to get this product."

Wu:

"Dear Laetita,
I have been using your vacuum machine for the past few months and it works fine. I like it and I am especially impressed by the service (last time when I had a problem, your engineer called me within an hour after my enquiry).
So a friend of mine is coming to Singapore from China this month and I am thinking of buying another one for him (for him to take back to China).
Thanks."

Chong Zhi Mao:

"Just did a trial run on my bed sheet washed a day before and was surprise by the amount of dust the vacuum cleaner managed to gather. Good product that comes along with a detailed user manual."

Jolene Teh:

"Have bought yr atocare vacuum recently n really impress with yr company service in terms of response n demo person."[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

shereneng

Dear All

I am very unhappy with the customer-service / after sales service of Delphin. i bought the vacuum for $3600 in Mar 2013. I was impressed by the sales person Rebecca Liu (an PRC lady) with her good demo to clean up my beds. However, the vacuum broken down after just few months after purchased. I tried (off course called my friendly sales lady - Rebecca) she told me she was oversea and will get back once she come back to Singapore. It took me almost whole month waiting patiently of her return call. I followed up again just a week before school open. She simply told me she has provided my contact info with the delivery man to collect for checking and repairing. No one call me. I waited again till last Sat, i finally realize she replied me with a perfunctory excuse by saying she had contacted the customer service team. After that she even ignore my whatsapp. This morning i called their office. Finally get hold of someone who can confirm for tomorrow collection. I told the customer service i would like to escalate my complaint to someone. They transferred my call to the sale team and someone pick up and said "YA so what do u expect me to do?!” “You not happy; I will take not” …. Etc. Hence, I think I should voice out my unhappiness here….

YF Fly

hi everyone.. i had a demo done in my house and the sales person was not pushy at all which was a plus point. he did explain all my question and when i said i need time to consider he was still the same friendly guy with smile when he came into my house. after thinking about it and doing my research over the net i find rainbow and delphin that alot of complaints. so i call him the next day and i buy the product which lower price then some product which is delphin made in china and rainbow. and the best part is the company offer a huge warrenty which is 15 years thats what made me feel its a good investment. and this guy who did the demo would answer and explain every single question which is what we parents need to know. worth giving a try as the sales person not pushy at all. very pro. i can,t remember how long but i guess he said he has 12 years exprience in vacuum cleaner which i feel is true. you can call him direct if you parents are interested. 91166813
This Simon guy is no longer working in Roboclean Singapore.

ritellosg

hi to everyone. this rina here simon's wife. simon would like to thank everyone who bought roboclean from simon. thanks to YF Fly for the info that simon is no longer with roboclean. those people who bought roboclean from simon not to worry he will still serve u if u have any problem with the product. you can still call him at 91670600 anytime. for ur info the reason simon left roboclean is because he has started with his own distribution of ritello in singapore. since we just launch we are offering even lower price then anyone in the market compared to similar product. see to believe. check the product out at Librex Group, librex holding, ritello, waterex, watercrown, crystello or Librex International if u need any assistance u can contact simon at 91670600. we are here to serve u better. a good service goes a long way

Last edited:

tazbul

hi to everyone. this rina here simon's wife. simon would like to thank everyone who bought roboclean from simon. thanks to YF Fly for the info that simon is no longer with roboclean. those people who bought roboclean from simon not to worry he will still serve you if you have any problem with the product. you can still call him at 91670600 anytime. for your info the reason simon left roboclean is because he has started with his own distribution of ritello in singapore. since we just launch we are offering even lower price then anyone in the market compared to similar product. see to believe. check the product out at Librex Group, librex holding, ritello, waterex, watercrown, crystello or Librex International if you need any assistance you can contact our hotline at 66856460 or call simon at 91670600. we are here to serve you better. a good service goes a long way
hi rina please inform simon that i congratulate him for starting off his own distribution of the brand ritello. he does good, after sale service so i,m not suprised to see him moving forward. anyway i,m one of his customer who bought a roboclean from him almost a year ago. i saw the website u provided and i must say the product look very futuristic. i,m interested to see a demo even thou i have roboclean. who knows i might buy another since it looks great and the good reviews it has worldwide . even if i don,t buy, i would still recomment my friends and love ones. do contact me. good night

Last edited:

ritellosg

hi to all . this is a message from ritello singapore. we are offering a free one time cleaning service demo on your bedding we are offering both service and product . this free package inclusive of 1 king or queen mattress and 1 super single or single mattress worth $100. for the first 20 customers who call today we would also throw in a free gift as a door gift. there is no obligation just let us serve you with the best advice and good service.
contact our hotline at 91670600 today.

65643_101834486685710_1547357740_n.jpg13176_491814184200958_755643213_n.jpg67012_491814137534296_1982980843_n.jpg

Last edited:

ritellosg

thanks to all for your support from mummysg. lately we have been having alot of customers from this site. i would advice anyone before calling us to show you our product pls call other brands to show you a demo first and let us be the last to show you a demo and then you can compare. thank you once again you can get us at 91670600

Last edited:

ritellosg

we are also offering a one time free cleaning service demo on your bedding we are offering both service and product . this free package inclusive of 1 king or queen mattress and 1 super single or single mattress worth $100. for the first 20 customers who call today or tomorrow we would also throw in a free gift as a door gift. there is no obligation just let us serve you with the best advice and good service.
contact us at today 91670600.336186_416787111717984_308001449_o.jpg

Last edited: