Delphin vs rainbow vaccum cleaner

marcus

Hi Marcus, do you still have the contact person number? i would like to see the demo before i decide to purchase as i have seen demo for other company.

thanks
hi shalon spike sorry for late reply was not in town just got back yesterday. You can contact the person at 91670600.

Jai

Hello everyone,
I am using rainbow and I prefer not compare with other brands. It's original and made in USA. Solid, powerful and rainbow helps you in hazy day with its air cleaning function. It's proven. Other brand not able to do this. When this rainbow dealer came to my house, I told him that am not going to buy. He was very generous. He said, never mind I will just clean your house since am here. When I saw omg, my house mattress and carpet was so dirty. I was shocked. I gave him cheque straight away. Since I bought it in cash, he gave me further discount and gift. He is doing free servicing every 6 month for me. He is really generous, I recommend my friends also and they all like his service.
PM me If anybody want his number.

ritellosg

hi to all mummy's. the haze is back. ritello is here to solve the problem. this is a comment directly from ritello singapore and we take pride in what we do . our machine runs in a very low current consumption which is lower then any machine that are mention in this forum. no point running a air purifier just for 10 min to 20 min. air purifier are meant to run for long hours, provided the current consumption is low then only the motor would be able to handle the long hour usage and also lower your electrical bills compare to other product. with all respect to all other machine in singapore. what we offer which no one else would be able to offer both in quality and price. the lowest price guaranteed if not we offer you the lowest others can offer you. call us today @91670600. see to believe what this product can do for you compare to some other product .

ritellosg

Ritello Singapore
One of the most important aspects of our daily life is the place where we live: OUR HOME.
We tend to consider pollution to be a phenomenon that takes place outside, thinking of smog and pollution of the air and water, without realizing that domestic pollution is between 65 and 200 times greater than that outside: a seemingly safe environment such as our own home can hide serious dangers.The Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (“National Research Institute”) conducted a study on domestic pollution, resulting in some suggestions to protect personal health when cleaning house.As a matter of fact the harmful substances with which we come into contact inside the walls of our domestic environment are numerous and can have negative effects on our health and the environment.

Allergies to dust mites is the main cause of seasonal allergy symptoms.
Household dust is an mixture of various substances including molds, pollen, food residues, vegetable and synthetic debris and skin particles from domestic animals.
The predominant allergenic components are however made up of mites (Dermatophagoides Pteronyssinus, Dermatophagoides farinae and Euroglyphus maynei).
Mites are tiny animals invisible to the naked eye and measuring about 1/3mm. They flourish in warm, moist environments (20-30° Celsius with more than 55% humidity) and most of their diet consists of by-products of human and animal skin. Just a few milligrams of dandruff can sufficiently nourish thousands of mites for a few weeks (the average person produces 500-1000mg of dandruff per day!). The allergenic substances are contained in the remains of dead mites and especially in their faeces.

These allergens, upon coming in contact with the skin or mucous membrane of allergic individuals, cause an inflammatory reaction, whose symptoms include itching, dermatitis, fever, conjunctivitis and asthma. Mites are considered cosmopolitan organisms, flourishing in any environment provided that the temperature and humidity are compatible with its survival and reproduction. As a matter of fact, the World Health Organization recognizes mites in domestic environments as a global public health problem.
Their presence in the home is practically inevitable; they are found in all rooms, and in particular in the bedroom and in places with upholstered couches, pillows, mats, stuffed animals, quilts, etc. The presence of mites has grown with the introduction of indoor heating as well as sealed door and window frames that reduce air flow and other home environment factors (air conditioners, wall and furniture upholstery, etc.).Reduction of mite populations in the home environment is therefore considered the most important method for preventing the allergic symptoms caused by them.

[HR][/HR]
RITELLO
Out of doors Mother Nature will take care of it with the rain. Indoors leave it to Ritello.
This product, working simply and effectively, guarantees both purification and ionization of the air from polluting agents, simulating the effects of rain.
Recommended by doctors and allergists for preventing respiratory disorders such as dust and mite allergies.
Thanks to its efficient water filtering action, when used as a home cleaning system, Ritello completely eliminates any trace of dirt, unlike classic vacuum cleaners, that leave small, noxiuos particles in the air. The machine has for mode to select from. AIR purifier runs at very low watts. As low as 38 watts.

[HR][/HR]
AUTOMATIC ELECTRO-BRUSH

This accessory is indispensable to thoroughly cleaning upholstered surfaces(mattresses, mats, carpets), sucking dust, dirt and mites at a depth of up to 38cm.
[HR][/HR]
EXTRACTION WASH KIT
This accessory set allows you to easily and conveniently wash and dry any surface.

[HR][/HR]
ACCESSORIES
Electro-brush
Fragrances
Flexible tube
Wash kit basin
Soffiatore aria
Turbospazzola (optional)
Angolare con setola
Lancia termosifone
Bocchetta tende e divani
Telescopic steel tube
Floor brush
Sacco sottovuoto
Spolverino snodabile

[HR][/HR]
ESSENTIAL OILS
Ritello can be used as a distributor of essential oils , that help reduce respiratory and allergic disorders, as well as bronchitis and catarrhal disorders, in addition to emanating a pleasant scent.

Last edited:

Jai

Rainbow is in the market from so many years and it's from USA. Think, before buy. A lot of my friends and relative regretting after buying other brand and praising me for my good decision. Haha... Don't take chance and read this article. I was browsing and found this Wikipedia. It's show that rainbow is original brand. I did not believe that is in the market for so long and I was not aware. Haha... I know only when the dealer came to my house.

Rexair ( RAINBOW HQ)From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article relies on references to primary sources. Please add references to secondary or tertiary sources. (January 2012)
Rexair

Type Private
Industry Manufacturing
Founded 1932
Headquarters Troy, Michigan
Key people Paul T. Vidovich, Chairman, President and CEO
Products Vacuum Cleaners
Website Rainbow® Cleaning System
Rexair LLC is an American manufacturer of home cleaning systems based in Troy, Michigan. Rexair is predominately known for its production and marketing of vacuum cleaners.
Along with its corporate headquarters in Troy, Rexair also has manufacturing facilities in Cadillac, Michigan and Toledo, Ohio.
History[edit]

In the early 1920's, John W. Newcombe developed a product that effectively separated dust from the air; he called this product the "Newcombe Separator". There was a craze at the time to develop efficient cleaning tools for the home and he jumped at the chance to market his device as the "Newcomb Bag-less". Around this time [1929], it was suggested by Leslie H. Green that he add water to his little machine, because after all, "wet dust can't fly". Mr. Green then formed a new corporation and named it "Rexair", which simply means "King of the Air". During the Great Depression era, the Rexair company successfully marketed and developed their product.
By 1936, Rexair introduced a refined model of Mr. Newcombe's cleaning system and marketed it as a sophisticated water-bath filtration system to remove the allergens and pollutants from your home permanently and at their source, without recirculating the dust back into the air. The little machine created what came to be known as "a rainstorm inside your home". A feature that would become the focus of Rexair's brilliant marketing strategies because it "washed the air in your home through water". Around 1955, the Rexair machine was renamed the "Rainbow" [because of what you see in the sky after a rainstorm] and became the company's flagship product, which it remains to this day.[1]
In 1959, the company was purchased by businessman J.V. (Sandy) Sanders, who restructured the company to focus on direct marketing of its products via independent contractor|independently owned distributors. This door to door sales system, known as "The Rainbow Opportunity", still remains to this date. Rexair's independent distributors and their independent dealers may use direct marketing techniques such as door to door lead generation, the use of referral gathering, and trade and home shows to get majority of their leads. Once a lead (name and contact information of prospect) is generated then the salespeople will attempt to contact this lead to schedule an appointment to show the Rainbow Cleaning System. A prospect is offered a gift for their time and no purchase of the Rainbow is necessary. Rexair teaches sales and marketing techniques through corporate distributor developers and through training seminars. The CEO Paul Vidovich and his staff also travel the world educating distributors on becoming more successful in the Rainbow business.
Rexair manufactures sales promotional tools and sells them to their independent distributors. The main promotional tool it advocates is "Talent Scouting" which is recruiting a prospect to join the organization as a salesperson and a person who can "scout [more] talent".
During its 80 year history, Rexair has manufactured more than ten models of the Rainbow, as well as many version upgrades of those models.
Currently the company is set up as a Direct Sales Company and successfully offers Real Opportunity to all classes of people worldwide.
References[edit]

Jump up ^ Rainbow® Cleaning System
External links[edit]

Official company home page
This article related to a manufacturing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
Categories: Manufacturing company stubsVacuum cleaner manufacturersPersonal sellingCompanies based in Troy, Michigan

marcus

every machine has its benefit. there is no good and bad product for the amount people paying. it depends which benefit the individual the most. I prefered ritello both on the benefit and the price.

Last edited:

yanyang

i jut bought delphin yesterday due to my sinus & haze...
whats the review for past 2 years ? any improvement on their after sales support service ? im on 36 mths installment.

queeney

hi ritello.. why are you advertising on your product on the delphin vs rainbow vac thread? don't understand english? LOL

paraparasakura

wa every forum that has to do with parenting is being flooded by this vacuum cleaner thingy.. what's with the craze ladies? hahaha! i own a delphin though. LOL mummy passed it down to me! she said it's really good for my newborn :)