Delphin vs rainbow vaccum cleaner

crystals

Seriously? Is rainbow and ritello that bad? I heard from my colleagues how wonderful delphin is.. I'm looking for a vac currently for my bad sinus problem.. Advice? If none, I'll be looking to delphin vac right away.

wendysee

but here's the thing that i don't understand.. my aunt and i bought the rainbow vac together from the same salesguy when we were at my place watching the demo

wendysee

and close to a year later, when i went over to her place again, i see a delphin vac being used by her maid.. so i went to ask her where did her rainbow go to

kokolee

hahaha 2 possibilities! 1) she's really really wealthy.. 2) she's really wealthy and the vac must have been alot better than the previous rainbow..

kokolee

because from what i know the trade-in value from rainbow to delphin is rather low compared to delphin-delphin.. i heard can trade up to 1.2k for delphin-delphin!

yanyang

after seeing all msg from this thread, i hope i had made a right choice on Delphin...alrdy start using since 2 days ago due to haze.
hope its really worth buying :)

StarON

Hello all the mummies and daddies out there , my name is Victor a childcare teacher and also a father of 1. Recently i just decided to buy a set of hydro cleaner from a company. It is not or rainbow//delphin. Why i decided to buy this set is because i seen this both delphin and rainbow demo they are good machines in the market but this unit i own now is even better and advance which can assure me the quality of air ,removing the dustmites effectively and after sales services. Most important it is so small and light unlike other company which my wife can use it without worry. My wife and i is very happy with this product that give us a better home solution for the upcoming haze in singapore and also the saleperson is very nice and polite i like to recommond him to ppl who want a good ,small and light machine for home use. If anyone want to see the demo or machine please PM me thank.

lulusim

Hello all the mummies and daddies out there , my name is Victor a childcare teacher and also a father of 1. Recently i just decided to buy a set of hydro cleaner from a company. It is not or rainbow//delphin. Why i decided to buy this set is because i seen this both delphin and rainbow demo they are good machines in the market but this unit i own now is even better and advance which can assure me the quality of air ,removing the dustmites effectively and after sales services. Most important it is so small and light unlike other company which my wife can use it without worry. My wife and i is very happy with this product that give us a better home solution for the upcoming haze in singapore and also the saleperson is very nice and polite i like to recommond him to ppl who want a good ,small and light machine for home use. If anyone want to see the demo or machine please PM me thank.
Hi juz wanna check how light is light? and what is the brand name? still considering into buying one. and you said it air purifier.. wat will the watt be? :)

StarON

Hi all mummies and daddy again. I just share some info the product different from others. The product is also from gemany and been in the market worldwide more then 20 plus years of history. It is thesmallest , lighter and latest hydro cleaner design for home use compare to other company u should see this company product
It looks is simple and can remove stubborn dirts , dustmites effectively. Anyway I got to know them by thr roadshow at expo baby fair 2014. Their staffs from roadshow to presenter are the very nice. Again most importantly the product come handy and convenient for anyone to use. I had recommended 4 of my relatives who are rainbow users for years and have trade in for this company products. I like to share this to all of u who looking a good , small and light hydro cleaning system this company product will not fails u.

lulusim

Hi all mummies and daddy again. I just share some info the product different from others. The product is also from gemany and been in the market worldwide more then 20 plus years of history. It is thesmallest , lighter and latest hydro cleaner design for home use compare to other company u should see this company product
It looks is simple and can remove stubborn dirts , dustmites effectively. Anyway I got to know them by thr roadshow at expo baby fair 2014. Their staffs from roadshow to presenter are the very nice. Again most importantly the product come handy and convenient for anyone to use. I had recommended 4 of my relatives who are rainbow users for years and have trade in for this company products. I like to share this to all of u who looking a good , small and light hydro cleaning system this company product will not fails u.
hi StarON you sound like the sales person for the product. anyway how much is the price and whats the watts for air purifier. and whats the brand. how many years warranty. cause i have a demo arranged with rainbow and roboclean would want to know if its the same brand that u are selling or so call promoting. thanks in advance

marcus

been using ritello for awhile now. will strongly recommend this machine. beats other products out there in the market hands down. been using around 8 hours a day for purifier and it makes lot of different in the haze situation right now. the product delivers what is promised and very reliable for long hour usage and its utilize in that aspect. this machine is design to be air purifier and it does it at its best . not like machine which claim to be air purify but technology isn.t there for it . electrical consumption plays a big part which is amazing on this ritello.. overall I.m happy to have brought the ritello for its ability and at a reasonable price compare to some machine.no waterbase vacuum cleaner be a air purifier without hepa filter. please think twice before committing to other product . try this product out and you will understand why I chose it. just my advice to you all mates.

Last edited:

helpingfriend

Hi parent, im helping a friend to post. she is selling off her rainbow due to some reason. come with 4yrs warranty, condition 7/10 with full accessories at $1200. Interested pls contact her at 94754022 thks