Delphin vs rainbow vaccum cleaner

ritellosg

we from ritello singapore would agree with lura sg... every product has its benefit.. so let the customers be a better judge of what they like. let it be both price and benefit.. which suits them better... some comments here are from other company who trying to act like customer to comment.. we can sense it too. as for us ritello singapore we don't compete with anyone and don't comment on any other product cause if your product is good why bother commenting on others. it only make your product look bad.

lilyj390

Hi ,

Have a ROBO CLEAN Vaccum and air purifier for sale ( brought 3 months before) with SG warranty. Pls email to lilyj390@gmail.com.

Last edited:

jy2008sgp

Hi Mummies, I got a almost new ROBO cleaner bought last year, used less than 4 times. for sale... SMS 94503590 for more info

Joana

Hi to all.
I came across this discussion just now and felt the urge I have to post.
I am a very happy Ritello customer for one year and a half now.
what I felt I have to share with you all is that I have never been satisfied with a machine before. My asthma has never been controllable as it is now. When I traded in my old machine (won't use names) I was hoping I won't be disappointed with my Ritello like I had before.
With my back problems and and no maid my life couldn't be easier with all the work Ritello does.
i sent my machine for service and wasn't able to pick it up with only a phone call the machine was delivered to my door step.
Amazing team they have. Anyone hesitating I say just take the opportunity to see their demonstration.

SophieAnn

Hello mummies!
I've been trying to do some research about Ritello online and found this forum. They are coming to show me a demo tomorrow which I requested from their promotion booth. I'm very impressed with all the reviews I've seen about them and their product and service they provide.
Will update you all with the outcome soon.

SophieAnn

After a long wait and many considerations I finally have a new family member.. Ritello.
Honestly very impressed I am.
Thankyou ritello an amazing product you have on your hands. It really was something different to all the products I've seen so far.
Sales Representative was great, well mannered and professional unlike all others which were very pushy and aggressive.
Mummy's before considering cleaning service or machine ritello is a must see :):):)

Callalilly

I have been using rainbow vacuum for 2 years.
I would say its really effectively, floor feel squeaky clean after every use.*
I also use it to vacuum pillow + mattress and you can see the amount of dust & dead skin it actually clean-up.
It is especially useful during haze season as it double up as a air purifier.

The downside is its quite noisy when vacuuming, and the vacuum itself is bulky & heavy a bit of chore to use.

serenensf19

Hi mummies and daddies, after reading so many good feedback about simon and ritello, decided to call him for a demo, guess what im totally impressed with what the machine can do and the service provided by simon and his team. Really give me assurance if my machine has any problem i do not have to go hunting around for help and they are there for me, hassle free. I'm happy to give up my 6 years rainbow machine and change to ritello. Strongly recommend to see their demo first if you intend to buy delphin or rainbow and no worries they are not agressive and hard sell type, really demo and up to us to choose whether to buy or not.

Last edited:

amantha

Hello mummies, thank you for all of you that recommended Simon's services.
I do agree with all that has been said from presentation up. To be honest I only booked an appointment as i had nothing to lose but after seeing what i did i can tell you i am not only impressed i am also relieved that i have met such an honest and respectable people like Simon and Rina. To have the boss present in your home gives you the security that a salesperson alone cannot give.
The warranty and servicing is amazing...how much more than 10 yrs can you ask for?
Thankyou Ritello, thankyou Simon

Freeman

I just bought a Ritello yesterday. A week ago, a Delphin Promoter was pushing for his product after he did a demo to us. I declined getting the vacuum cleaner from him and instead I googled for other choices of vacuum cleaner and I came to this website. I got to know about Ritello and Simon's contact. A demo was fixed up shortly after.

This time everything got better. Simon's explanation was clear and he is able to give good examples on how his product suits me better. Good vacuum cleaners are not cheap, dont't rush into getting one, without knowing a few more brands for comparison.

Last edited:

ritellosg

firstly I would like to take the opportunity to thank each and one of you for your lovely comments and feed back you have posted.
Below is a link for anyone who would like to see our newest model "Ritello Dp2"
we have special promotions running for Christmas and New Years for all who want to benefit. our prices are always unbeatable but for Christmas its even more special. To enjoy our promotions and benefits call us for your free no obligation demo.( sorry prices wont be revealed on the phone) hurry while stocks last. call us @ 65551323 today.
http://youtu.be/rOOb5dD30cs

Johncavan

Hi! Everyone I am here to share the trick all Vacuum Cleaner Demonstration do.
They put solution (dettol, aroma oil, etc) into the water that cause the effect. The bubble mixed with dust it became so muddy. If you clean your mattress with clear water without any solution, you will realize the mattress is clean.

Most of the time not the dust but the fabric of the mattress if you take a closer look. the brush also so powerful that it can spoil the foam of the mattress. and the broken foam mixed with the solution look like the dust.

The best way to clean your mattress as below:

1. Before change your bedsheet, use iron to go thru it few time. The heat will kill all germs.
2. Change a new bedsheet.

You can also use those vacuum with UV that cost less than $300 in Qoo10.

As for air cleaner, who dare to say you are living in the environment of dust free???

Be wise and smart.

Johncavan

Hi! Everyone I am here to share the trick all Vacuum Cleaner Demonstration do.
They put solution (dettol, aroma oil, etc) into the water that cause the effect. The bubble mixed with dust it became so muddy. If you clean your mattress with clear water without any solution, you will realize the mattress is clean.

Most of the time not the dust but the fabric of the mattress if you take a closer look. the brush also so powerful that it can spoil the foam of the mattress. and the broken foam mixed with the solution look like the dust.

The best way to clean your mattress as below:

1. Before change your bedsheet, use iron to go thru it few time. The heat will kill all germs.
2. Change a new bedsheet.

You can also use those vacuum with UV that cost less than $300 in Qoo10.

As for air cleaner, who dare to say you are living in the environment of dust free???

Be wise and smart.

Johncavan

Firstly, let me say something, I am not discriminating any brands in the market, recently, my friend bought a ritello vacuum cleaner, but it not as good as it seem, firstly, do you know the salesman come to my friend house and do demo, clean a few rounds , then say the mattress is dirty, but every round, using dettol, if you really know using dettol will make the water milky, then salesman claim the water have dirt, dust mites, it full of crap, the third round, salesman use clean water, no dettol . . The worst thing is when they claim they are only selling services, be smart . . Nowadays in society, there is a reverse psychology, normally people comes to sell thing, they will not say, they are selling anything, but from selling services, they will make you buy the product, it all about marketing strategy . . If you really know, everything will start from services, end up selling you the product . . Overall, the salesman at ritello only wants to sell you the product, you really think, they care about you

ritellosg

Very interesting Mr John to know that you are very concerned about people's lives.
I'm Quite amazed to know people have nothing better to do than TRY to spoil images.
Anyway please don't be a keyboard warrior and tell your friend to contact the office directly regards to his un satisfaction in our product if your claim is genuine as we have never had this problem and would like the opportunity of discovery.
Ph: 65551323 is our office number in case he has mis-placed it

To correct your facts we use Dettol for sanitizing purposes and that is not our own solution. It is used worldwide to serve the purpose.

People don't need reverse psychology to clean their belongings, it is all based on facts. It's what they feel they want to do. The ones that can afford financially and have busy lifestyles choose our service, others choose our product. Our options are open to suit every individuals satisfaction.

We are known for our reputation so please do some more homework before posting.

People are smart YES...that's exactly why they choose us.
Please choose any product in the market and step up for a competition with us.
We are terribly sorry we couldn't offer you a job....And we absolutely made a wise choice with that.

Micheal Phang
Bankstown, Australia
Legal Adviser, Ritello SG/AU

Johncavan

Very interesting Mr John to know that you are very concerned about people's lives.
I'm Quite amazed to know people have nothing better to do than TRY to spoil images.
Anyway please dont't be a keyboard warrior and tell your friend to contact the office directly regards to his un satisfaction in our product if your claim is genuine as we have never had this problem and would like the opportunity of discovery.
Ph: 65551323 is our office number in case he has mis-placed it

To correct your facts we use Dettol for sanitizing purposes and that is not our own solution. It is used worldwide to serve the purpose.

People dont't need reverse psychology to clean their belongings, it is all based on facts. It's what they feel they want to do. The ones that can afford financially and have busy lifestyles choose our service, others choose our product. Our options are open to suit every individuals satisfaction.

We are known for our reputation so please do some more homework before posting.

People are smart YES...that's exactly why they choose us.
Please choose any product in the market and step up for a competition with us.
We are terribly sorry we couldn't offer you a job....And we absolutely made a wise choice with that.

Micheal Phang
Bankstown, Australia
Legal Adviser, Ritello SG/AU
please do not tell me, you are not very concerned with people lives, firstly, I have nothing to do with you, secondly, what images are you having ? I do not see any images of you. well, whether to be a keyboard warrior is not for you to judge, it for people out there to judge.

Dettol is not only used for sanitizing, it also use to make the water milky, "Hi! Everyone I am here to share the trick all Vacuum Cleaner Demonstration do.
They put solution (dettol, aroma oil, etc) into the water that cause the effect. The bubble mixed with dust it became so muddy. If you clean your mattress with clear water without any solution, you will realize the mattress is clean. "

I have never say use reverse psychology to clean their belongings, I say use reverse psychology to sell, I am wondering are you actually a salesman in this company, but your choice of words is lousy.

as for your quote : "We are terribly sorry we couldn't offer you a job....And we absolutely made a wise choice with that". I have never ask for a job from you guys, it so funny, why are you offering me a job, when I am writing my reviews on this article, are you offering me a job to write on your article blog, we can discuss over this, if you want, I can write a pretty good article.

thank you

ritellosg

Valued reader,
Dettol is not needed throughout our presentation at all!! Yes it makes things visible because it separates water and bacteria but when our customers ask not to have it used it won't be used.
Your main concern here is your friend who you claim to be an un-happy customer of ours. We are still waiting to hear from them because from your posts all that matters to us is your un happy friend.
Our reputation is not waiting for responses or do we need articles from you. Stay with who-ever is worried from our presence and paying you for your lousy posts.

Johncavan

Valued reader,
Dettol is not needed throughout our presentation at all!! Yes it makes things visible because it separates water and bacteria but when our customers ask not to have it used it won't be used.
Your main concern here is your friend who you claim to be an un-happy customer of ours. We are still waiting to hear from them because from your posts all that matters to us is your un happy friend.
Our reputation is not waiting for responses or do we need articles from you. Stay with who-ever is worried from our presence and paying you for your lousy posts.
Wow, it getting interesting in your previous article, you are saying you use dettol for sanitizing purposes, but in this article, you are saying dettol makes thing visible because it separates water and bacteria, now tell me, dettol is for sanitizing, or is it used for separates water and bacteria, at least I know something now, you can actually separates Bacteria from water . . What a joke
why would you want to need article from me, I am not writing any article on you, I still think raxxbxx is the best vacuum cleaner around, if you cannot accept my statement, then it too bad for you, besides I am not being paid for anything.

thank you

ritellosg

I'm very glad that we can make you laugh....happy people is what we seek!!

Yes the main purpose of Dettol is for sanitizing. (You haven't heard people spray/wipe their mattress with Dettol?)
And to add more to your knowledge dust mites are considered bacteria and bacteria is not water soluble, that's another reason to use Dettol.
That is something everyone especially our customers know. We have nothing to hide we are very transparent.

WE HAVE NEVER SAID ANY PRODUCT IS NOT GOOD. ALL PRODUCTS ARE GREAT. IT'S THE CUSTOMERS TO CHOOSE WHAT BENEFITS THEM MOST!!
We know clearly who you are so don't try to mis lead viewers that you are from a different company.

NOTE: WHERE IS YOUR FRIEND AS YOU CLAIM IS A UN-HAPPY CUSTOMER OF OUR COMPANY?

Our point is clear if you have any further discussions don't mind visiting our branch with your un-happy friend so that we can meet both your satisfaction and we shall make sure we do so!!